Thread: Dodgers Block -- cheap cheap cheap

MLB ERA

Dodgers Dodgers Block -- cheap cheap cheap

I'm not looking for much for a lot of these guys. Prospects are preffered, but if you have a useful player who is over 26 or whatever and they aren't too expensive, I would take something like that on too. Basically just looking to unload some excess pieces from my club that aren't really in my plans..

#95 Fidel Ibaņez, First Base, 24 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #52 Robert Randolph, Catcher, 22 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #67 Philip Todaro, First Base, 24 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #39 Robert Bergin, Rightfield, 23 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    buncha random spects. Will swap for different spects.

#76 Trevor Plouffe, Shortstop, 31 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    has hit .310 and .305 the past two yrs with me, doubles/triples machine, good SS D and very cheap.

#24 Mark Teahen, Third Base, 36 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    expiring contract.. plays OF and 3B, and is a nice bench bat. he's blocking other guys though.. and I'd rather try some young guys if I can move him. I'd even help with the salary if it was needed.. or pay a little bit.

#24 Aaron Miller, First Base, 30 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    hitting .339 lifetime in a reserve role over 2 seasons with my big league club.. nice platoon player, good pinch hitter...

random bullpen arms:
    #45 Kyle Long, Reliever, 29 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #64 Young-Il Jung, Starting Pitcher, 29 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #67 Eddie Kunz, Reliever, 31 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #23 Jason Hammel, Reliever, 35 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #91 Jeremiah Caves, Reliever, 27 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #79 Gilberto Bernal, Reliever, 28 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #6 John Ely, Reliever, 31 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report

sp depth:
    #24 Daryl Thompson, Starting Pitcher, 32 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #63 Adrian Paniagua, Starting Pitcher, 33 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report

utl guys/backup C's:
    #32 Jake Smolinski, Catcher, 29 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #45 Ricky Oropesa, First Base, 29 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #21 Johnny "Mobay" Basil, Third Base, 29 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #94 Basil Polanco, Second Base, 30 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #51 Carlos Santana, Catcher, 31 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #13 Drew Stubbs, Shortstop, 33 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report

Guys like Teahan and Hammel are basically free, and it won't take much for the others outside of Smolinski, Oropesa, and Thompson I guess.

anything else you see and like, feel free to ask. PM works best.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Dodgers Block -- cheap cheap cheap

Do we get the family band with Robert Randolph?
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA

Re: Dodgers Block -- cheap cheap cheap

Looks like KC Royal Reunion. Hammel, Plouffe, and Teahan.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes