3) R J. Hardy SS
    4) S M. Teixeira RF
    5) R M. Kemp LF
    6) L J. Loney 1B
    7) R C. Cowgill CF
    8) R W. Toregas C

bench:
    OF Benson, MI Polanco, 2B Cardenas, 1B Miller, UTL Teahan, C David

*If Cubillo starts the year on the DL, which he may (unsure if he's going to be healthy by the season.. out 4 more weeks, I suck at math, and I'm not sure where we are in the game) I'll probably use Hammel in his place on the roster.

If Cubillo starts the year ok, he'll likely replace Olivo or Burch in the set-up role. I'd like to use Olivo as a starter and have Gonzalez be the 2nd lefty in the pen to Cubillo, but I value Olivo in the bullpen more than the rotation... atleast to begin the year. Truth is he's excelled in each role, but I want a sure-thing in the pen since everyone else is anything but. Cubillo should be ok unless he has a bomb year back, and Broxton should bounce back...

As for the line-up, I'm hoping Hardy as an everyday player can hit 20 hrs and .270+ ... it'd be nice to have some power production out of my infield. Teixera is a big risk and I'm not expecting a lot, but I'd rather him than Beckett who would be a mopup man for me.

In all, I like the team, and think the pitching should be very strong as long as there aren't multiple major injuries, but I really have no idea how to lay out the lineups... not sure what to expect out of guys like Benson, Plouffe, Cowgill, etc... but I definitely have each lineup set to the players strengths and weaknesses... my team is basically a big platoon again.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: LA Dodgers 2018

i like the touchups to the lineup.... tex, toregas and hardy. i think oliva should be a starter though... what he did down the stretch for you in the rotation is invaluable, see if he cant replicate that, i think. what good is it having a lockdown setup man, if gonzales is getting rocked in the first 5 innings.