Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FA ROUND 1: now to Sunday, July 18th @ 12:00 pm edt.

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Re: FA ROUND 1: now to Sunday, July 18th @ 12:00 pm edt.

abuse me more, I like it.

MLB ERA

dude! what the bigbabymotherfacko is that about.. your post popped up before I even refreshed, and it didn't do that weird refreshing shit.

prov is the devil in martin prado!

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA

what is my comment about or what is with the post just appearing about?

MLB ERA

the post just randomly appearing. somehow, it wound up on page-2 of this thread too... and when it appeared it was on page 1. which is weird to me.

i'll abuse you tho... heh heh heh

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA

oh, I have it set as 40 posts per page or whatever so that didn't happen to me. I think the default is 20 posts per page.

MLB ERA

That's a feature too? shit

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

I too am at 40/page. What PM nick, you don't tell me anything anymore!
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA

Dude, Prov asked the same question.

I posted the PM in the sign-up thread. The thing hammer won the contest with. lol

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Weirdest orgy ever
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA

Orgy?

rock the 40 oz guzzle it

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nick View Post
    Yeah, I know. In retrospect, I miss TSSL now more than I missed it when it first died. By the time it died, I felt it had run its course or close to it (based on activity and the fact that I hadn't even been doing much with my team-- I barely ran TPSL, maybe hammer even ran it, and I never sent changes in S3SL at the same time), but when you think about what replaced it... and how crazy NEVER simmed back then, recently, ever really. TSSL was nice. It was stable and had a lot of good things going for it, and prov was a really good league-runner guy despite all the shit everyone (myself included) said about him over time.

If I *****ed less and let things fall into play, I know this situation would work itself out if you know what I mean. My *****ing probably makes things worse (or makes me and this league look worse, anyway). But I woke up and saw that PM and it ticked me off. LOL
    **** him like an animal

Yeah just ignore it, but I do understand where you are coming from. It would be like, if you decided to attack Mission for S3SL (example).. it's complete and utter non-sense and you would really have no grounds for doing so. Bad example since TPSL differs from S3SL, but the context. TSSL also differed and that's really why 3 leagues worked then, because each league at it's own schtick. I think that's why I don't mind the leagues on OM's forum, cause they're different. For me, TBSL is like Joey following Friends (TPSL), direct spin offs aren't always cool
    Ted

MLB ERA

If TBSL is like Joey, I'm the King of Queens. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH aw shit mother****er

I never was in OM's league long enough to enjoy it because I was too busy at the time, but if I've said it once, I'll say it again... the only leagues I would consider joining at this point (on this site anyway, because I don't know if I'd bounce between two forums), is a historical or OOTP9/10/whatever version they're on league... the only leagues I'm in are S3SL and TPSL, but I joined this off-site league called BSL for awhile (current-based league, with exporting and 30 gms who were all pretty active, which made it fun. I won the wildcard with the leagues worst team the first and only year I participated. The good teams were completely stacked and won 115 games in any given year, which made it seem corny... and I didnt have time so I dropped it).

To me, a 2009 6.5 league or 2010 or anything is useless now, because I could download ootp10 and have 2009 rosters that are 100000x better and more accurate than anything on 6.5 floating around the net.

I felt that (at the time, anyway) the TPSL rosters for version 2 were as good as you'd get on the net for 6.5 when I made them in 2007 (and I haven't seen a better set since, honestly.. cubbyfans were awesome but he stopped making them-- my set was from a base set of his, to be fair), despite many errors that were just too hard to fix and/or didn't fit a timeframe to fix within... and all of the draft class editting, while far from perfect (I'm no OOTP ratings master, nor am I an MLB/college/HS scout by any means), would keep the league fresh for a long time. However, if TPSL were to ever perish or burn out and I was going to run a new league, I would do it on the new OOTP or a newer OOTP. Just because the same rehashed formula gets boring to me.

Because of that, I just have no urge to join another 6.5 league that isn't a historical league.. because I've never been in a historical league really. It could be fun if ran right. Everything else has been done, and Missions league (when it had real rosters), TSSL and now TPSL has given me enough joy with real rosters on a 6.5 format as not to seek out a new one...

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I joined a 1951 league on OM's site. I have no idea who most of the players are, besides obvious hall of famers. They're using OOTP 10, which I've never used before so I'm curious to see how things work.
    Ted

MLB ERA

If there's ever openings and it seems like it's running good, hit me up with a link on PM or whatever.

I'd join a historical OOTP10 league. If exporting was allowed, it might even give me a reason to buy the game finally.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I don't know if he's going to do exporting. I don't see why not, it's that much less the commish has to enter manually.
    Ted

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast