I joined in 2011 so Im doing all my classes since then

Round 1 pick: 1B Eric Hosmer. Signing Bonus: $1,568,000
Round 3 pick: P William Slyder. Signing Bonus: $205,000
Round 6 pick: P Fernando Oliva. Signing Bonus: $25,000

Pretty good class. Hosmer is now a stud with MIL after I made a run gone bad for a pennant. Slyder is a quality piece of my rotation, and Oliva had a breakout year in Nicks LAN rotation

Round 1 pick: P Cyril O'Reily. Signing Bonus: $2,079,000
Round 2 pick: P John Ruiz. Signing Bonus: $378,000
Round 6 pick: P Isiah Kuzma. Signing Bonus: $25,000

God that was a mistake making a run for it in 2013... I traded Cryil to ARI for Webb/Knox..although he's never lived up to his 10-8-8 ratings, that trade was a total mistake... but Ruiz had a good year in PHI as a closer...hopefully he'll get those 2 actual control vs RHP to be a 10-7-8 CL... Kuzma has been ready for awhile vs RH hitting but those #s vs LHP are awful...but he could still be a late bloomer

Round 1 pick: 1B Tim Taylor. Signing Bonus: $2,850,000
Round 4 pick: C Pedro Monagas. Signing Bonus: $25,000

We all see the trend... I was shitty as a newb, traded away another hitting stud in Taylor for Penny/Holliday who i shipped at the deadline that year after the team fell apart. Monagas has a future as a nice backup C somewhere, but Im loaded so maybe a trade is in order?

Round 1 pick: P Carlos Amell. Signing Bonus: $1,377,500
Round 3 pick: P Rashad Forte. Signing Bonus: $80,000
Round 9 pick: P Lazaro Zamora. Signing Bonus: $25,000

So at this point my first rebuild was successful (SBSL) and realized the way to sucess to keep your own prospects and stop handing them away. Unforunately for me, my streak of sick 1st round picks developing came to a halt, but Amell hasnt taken any hits and can still be one of the prototypical late TPSL bloomers. Forte had horrible AAA numbers but good ratings... he'll prolly start next year in the pen... Zamora is only 1 or 2 boosts from being a solid #5 or member of the pen

Round 1 pick: CF Albert Almora. Signing Bonus: $1,493,500
Round 2 pick: 1B Devin Williams. Signing Bonus: $840,000

Almora has developed nicely, lacking the power department but can be a solid #2 hitter, hopefully will be ready to make the team next year (at least vs LHP). Boo was a young guy when drafted and has developed slighty but has a nice ceiling as well... nobody else from this class has started boosting yet

Round 1 pick: 3B Kevin Johnstone. Signing Bonus: $1,339,000
Round 2 pick: 1B Sterling Koester. Signing Bonus: $546,000

Johnstone was me drafting at need, seeing that I was loaded at P in the system at the time I took the best hitter available...hasnt taken hits or gained anything and developing nicely for a 19 year old... Koester could be something special if he gets a contact boost...

Round 1 pick: 2B Dewitt Cephas. Signing Bonus: $410,000

Got the potential to be a solid 2B in the league...would love a power boost or defensively. Everybody else in this class has their holes but a couple boosts and they will be solid members...

Conclusions: I drafted pretty well, but I just didnt have the patience to do a proper rebuild. After learning my lessons in SBSL, TSSL and most successfully in TBSL Im ready to continue drafting well and building from within here.