Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Open Teams For 2018 -- Sign Up Here

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Open Teams For 2018 -- Sign Up Here

One PA is one PA enough.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA

Re: Open Teams For 2018 -- Sign Up Here

Yo, if someone signs up in the next day or so and asks for a spot, then give 'em a team.

I checked my email yesterday and had one sitting from the 24th of August or something like that. Just a few days before I opened it. Whoever sent it was asking if there were openings in TBSL... why he would email me about that, since I'm not even in the league and have no association with it really... I'm not entirely sure. But since he emailed me I'm assuming it was a typo... so I linked him to MIL & BAL's team pages and the forums. I told him to sign up if he was interested. No idea where he got my email or found out about either league... probably the OOTP boards or something.

I don't care who he takes (if he even signs up, who knows... people have flaked before after showing initial interest) at this point. I don't feel like holding MIL for browntown anymore on the chance he changes his mind, since he hasn't even been on the site lately evidently.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567