Thread: Just a quick note about the next sim and a little layoff.

MLB ERA

Just a quick note about the next sim and a little layoff.

I'm posting this on the main board because more people look here than league news I'd assume.

I'm not going to be able to run sim#4 for a few days, maybe not until next week. I was planning on staying on a quicker pace, and was going to schedule it for Thurs., but at some point this week (could be as soon as tomorrow) my family and I are going downstate for family reasons. I'm hesitant to schedule anything until this stuff is taken care of... because I'm going to be away for a few days whenenver we do take off. Sometime before the weekend I'm pretty sure. I should actually be back by the weekend probably, but I'm really not sure and don't want to guess and be wrong.

Once I get home I'll schedule the sim quickly. Hopefully will be next Monday evening or something...

Please continue to send your changes despite the layoff. That way when I'm back, we can jump back into simming quickly and I won't have to schedule something 3-4 days in advance so people have time to get changes in...

If you have a trade, for now please send them to KOZ (unless it's with someone else on council-- then they can simply post it)... I won't be around to check my inbox for a few days.

Thanks guys. I will be here for now (dunno when we're leaving) and can handle extensions and anything else that pops up in the mean time, but I just wanted to post this so to give some reason as to why there wouldn't be a sim for a minute or two...

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

Re: Just a quick note about the next sim and a little layoff.

How am I going to live??
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA

Re: Just a quick note about the next sim and a little layoff.

I got back in town earlier tonight.

I'll schedule the next sim before I go to bed tonight.. thanks again for the patience during the layoff.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat