Thread: TPSL 2016 World Series: Post Starters Here

MLB ERA

TPSL 2016 World Series: Post Starters Here

laa:
    yu darvish, 2 days, 104 pitches
    franklin morales, 3 days, 76 pitches

chn:
    no one is tired

If you guys have any lineup changes to make, PM them to me. If you have none, please make note in this thread and I will sim whenenver I get the chance after everything is in.

Thanks guys, and good luck both of ya.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

AAA ERA

Re: TPSL 2016 World Series: Post Starters Here

Nick are you going to upload the site? If not will you be on AIM today? I need to know how certain guys are doing before I decide on my rotation. It's all patch work around Crew.
    Former GM of...
    S3SL Padres 2017-2030
    SBSL Isotopes 2007-2009
    TSSL Cubs 2006-2018
    TPSL Cubs 2007-2018

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

O_o
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

DeVall
    Morales
    Darvish
    Devall
    Morales
    Darvish
    DeVall

LeagueTeam NameDIVWCWSSince
    TBSLCINCINNATI REDS0002010
    SBSLKANSAS CITY MONARCHS2102008
    TPSLLOS ANGELES ANGELS3012007
    S3SLSEATTLE MARINERS1002026
    GET NOTICED.

status report?

LeagueTeam NameDIVWCWSSince
    TBSLCINCINNATI REDS0002010
    SBSLKANSAS CITY MONARCHS2102008
    TPSLLOS ANGELES ANGELS3012007
    S3SLSEATTLE MARINERS1002026
    GET NOTICED.

AAA ERA

Maybe Nick doesn't know the site is back up yet.
    Former GM of...
    S3SL Padres 2017-2030
    SBSL Isotopes 2007-2009
    TSSL Cubs 2006-2018
    TPSL Cubs 2007-2018

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by DMBZeppelin View Post
    Maybe Nick doesn't know the site is back up yet.
    He's posted today.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

MLB ERA

Sorry dudes... I'll be 100% honest, when I ****ed up Prov's lineups I realized I had to step back for a minute.

I've been sick and just generally feeling shitty, having money issues, etc. and I didn't feel like I was doing anyone a favor if I ran this thing and continued to mess things up while yelling at people for no reason. Prov, I'm sorry I ****ed yr lineups for the previous round up... being the perfectionist I am, it kinda bothered me and I wanted to just take a break for a few days. I know you guys probably will want to punch me for not simming because of this, but yea.... I'm anal about everything, and shit like that gets to me in truth. When I can't even run a damn sim league correctly, I feel like I need to re-evaluate how I'm running my life. I had to take a break to do that briefly...

DMB, what do you need to know? I'd rather upload after the WS while we wait to roll over, but if you need me to I'll upload later this evening. If there's anything I can help you with on here, let me know or PM me.... I'll try to give you any info on the pitchers or w/e you need.

Then I'll sim... I'll do extensions too, sorry for slacking on all of that.... just been feeling generally miserable

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

AAA ERA

PM sent
    Former GM of...
    S3SL Padres 2017-2030
    SBSL Isotopes 2007-2009
    TSSL Cubs 2006-2018
    TPSL Cubs 2007-2018

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by nick View Post
    Sorry dudes... I'll be 100% honest, when I ****ed up Prov's lineups I realized I had to step back for a minute.

I've been sick and just generally feeling shitty, having money issues, etc. and I didn't feel like I was doing anyone a favor if I ran this thing and continued to mess things up while yelling at people for no reason. Prov, I'm sorry I ****ed yr lineups for the previous round up... being the perfectionist I am, it kinda bothered me and I wanted to just take a break for a few days. I know you guys probably will want to punch me for not simming because of this, but yea.... I'm anal about everything, and shit like that gets to me in truth. When I can't even run a damn sim league correctly, I feel like I need to re-evaluate how I'm running my life. I had to take a break to do that briefly...

DMB, what do you need to know? I'd rather upload after the WS while we wait to roll over, but if you need me to I'll upload later this evening. If there's anything I can help you with on here, let me know or PM me.... I'll try to give you any info on the pitchers or w/e you need.

Then I'll sim... I'll do extensions too, sorry for slacking on all of that.... just been feeling generally miserable
    I know I can't speak for Prov personally - but it happens man, mistakes happen and there are a lot bigger things in life. You honestly do a mighty fine job running this sim league, I know how much ****ing work stuff like this is and anybody that has an issue with the way you run the league should quit. Hopefully everything else is all right - but trust me, you don't need to worry about this.
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

suck a dick and get on aim you ****

AAA ERA

Game 1: Jay Crew
    Game 2: Rolando Arrojo Jr.
    Game 3: Hank Rednick
    Game 4: Jay Crew
    Game 5: Jamie Garcia
    Game 6: Jeff Samardzija/Rolando Arrojo Jr.*****
    Game 7: Jay Crew

*****If Arrojo Jr. does well in Game 2. Let him start this game instead of Samardzija.
    Former GM of...
    S3SL Padres 2017-2030
    SBSL Isotopes 2007-2009
    TSSL Cubs 2006-2018
    TPSL Cubs 2007-2018

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA

I've been sick and just generally feeling shitty, having money issues, etc. and I didn't feel like I was doing anyone a favor if I ran this thing and continued to mess things up while yelling at people for no reason. Prov, I'm sorry I ****ed yr lineups for the previous round up.
    Quote Originally Posted by browntown653 View Post
    I know I can't speak for Prov personally - but it happens man, mistakes happen and there are a lot bigger things in life. You honestly do a mighty fine job running this sim league, I know how much ****ing work stuff like this is and anybody that has an issue with the way you run the league should quit. Hopefully everything else is all right - but trust me, you don't need to worry about this.
    I never said I had an issue with how Nick runs his league. He doesn't need to apologize for anything and I never said he needed to. I said congrats to Doppel and stated that my lineup changes were for both RHP and LHP, but weren't entered for both. That's it. I didn't blame him for my loss. I did what everyone else does in those situations and that is let him know about it because he thought that I made the mistake. The same stuff everyone said to me if I made a mistake running TSSL.

I'm well aware of what goes into running a league. I'm well aware of the cost, the time, the bullshit, etc. I'm well aware how much effort is put in. The bottom line is that it's a game for fun...at least it's supposed to be. I don't care if I win or lose. It's not going to change my life either way. It is what it is.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

-explosion-
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA

I'm simming when I know if DMB is touching his DH line-ups. I think he forgot about that... and I don't want to not give him an opportunity to fix it.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast