Thread: 2016 Cleveland Indians

Phillies: World Series!!!
    Rookie ERA

Indians 2016 Cleveland Indians

Since I am the only guy who showed up to work today, I am pretty damn bored. Maybe between doing one of these and signing big FA for the first time in a while, I can not underachieve and get back to the playoffs damnit.

Lineup:
    1) 2B Enrique Cruz 9 7 6 5 4 (7 7 8)
    2) SS Asdrubal Cabrera 9 8 6 5 7 (6 6 7)
    3) CF Grady Sizemore 9 9 10 10 5
    4) 3B Andy Marte 8 9 8 7 4
    5) LF Bo Greenwell 9 9 10 10 5
    6) 1B Beau Mills 8 6 10 5 6
    7) DH Darren King 8 6 10 10 7
    8) RF Nolan Reimold 8 7 10 4 5 (Free Agent)
    9) C Wyatt Toregas 8 7 10 8 6

Bench
    C Chao Kwan Wu 6 7 8 5 7
    2B/SS Martin Mitchell 8 7 7 5 7
    3B Wes Hodges 8 8 5 4 6
    LF/RF Richard Forney 7 6 8 10 7
    OF Andre Ethier 8 8 7 6 5

Rotation:
    1) Clayton Kershaw 10 7 9 7
    2) Jeremy Sowers 8 8 10 7
    3) Zach Wheeler 7 9 10 9
    4) Fausto Carmona 8 9 10 7
    5) Edinson Volquez 10 8 8 7 (FA)

Bullpen:
    CL Dan Wheeler 9 9 7 2 (FA)
    SU Darrel Ammonds 10 7 10 1
    SU Johnathan Holt 7 8 8 3
    MR Moses Deyell 10 9 8 3
    MR Cesar Jimenez 5 9 9 6
    MR Joey Devine 7 7 8 3

AAA:
    SP Aaron Laffey 9 7 8 8 *4.7 ERA last season*

So. It comes down to this damn bullpen once again. Im hoping Wheeler can settle it down this season. Replacing Ethier in the lineup was pretty dissapointing since he was a beast a few seasons ago. I am not sure what happened to him. Still Reimold should produce some solid numbers at the bottom of the lineup which wasnt up to snuff last season. Safe to say though my lineup will be hitting homeruns. I just hope they can hit for average a bit this season as well. My Rotation is good again. Volquez adds even more toughness to it. I think he can produce now that he outta Texas and surrounded by alot of talent. Even if he flops, I have a few options almost done developing and my payroll is still within range that I can eat his tract for 3 years. Still it was my pen that kept me outta the payoffs last season. I think Jimenez and Wheeler should do the trick in that department, with the guys who came up through the system. Well, Hopefully this is the year. Again. Well it better be. I want a World Series Ring already.
    Yeah I don't really exist anymore
    Molina - Twins
    TSSL - A's
    TBL - A's
    PSL - Denver
    Fail Nobra

MLB ERA

Re: 2016 Cleveland Indians

pen on paper looks a lot better honestly... maybe Ammons will finally take a step forward for you.

I would take a flier on Ethier if you were able to take back someone like Brett Myers in addition to a prospect or two. Myers had a 3.56 ERA out of mostly the pen for me last season in about 100 ip, though he did start some I think. He's a FA to be and makes money similar to Ethier...

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

Rookie ERA

Nah Im gonna keep Ethier, see what he asks to resign for. Maybe later in the season though.

I need all the depth I can get so I a plug in and replace those who underachieve. Luckily Sizemore is also on a contract year, so he should produce well like he did before.
    Molina - Twins
    TSSL - A's
    TBL - A's
    PSL - Denver
    Fail Nobra

MLB ERA

I think you're my biggest competition in the Central this season... your offense has more power than mine... though I think I have the speed to help make up for that.. I think I have an edge in the pen, and maybe just the slightest edge in the rotation (though they're pretty much equal top to bottom.. I think my advantage is in the top 2)
    Give Me a Bottle of Anything and a Glazed Donut, To Go....

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder
    no parents I have ever seen is THIS FREAKING STUPID.

Rookie ERA

Yeah I dont like the fact Im lacking so much speed. I wanted to add Crawford, which would add some speed and I'd be able to use him against you after all these years of putting up with him. Unfortunately he had -some- loyalty it seems and refused to listen to me. I doubt i would have paid as much for his services as other but it would have been nice.

My whole team depends on the pen being upgraded compared to last year. Considering my highest ERA was 4.75 in rotation, I still ended up in 16th or so overall in that catagory. My pem was just horrific and that cost me any chance of taking you on last season. That, and the horrible collapse at the end. Still not sure if it was us being that bad, or you finally turning on the switch.
    Molina - Twins
    TSSL - A's
    TBL - A's
    PSL - Denver
    Fail Nobra