Thread: FA ROUND #1: 3/15 (now) to 3/18 @ 1:00 PM edt.

MLB ERA

FA ROUND #1: 3/15 (now) to 3/18 @ 1:00 PM edt.

*PLEASE NO OFFERS TO MR DONALD BELLINGER*
    #10 Donald Bellinger, Reliever, 28 yrs, No Team - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    He is supposed to be on the Cubs still, but I accidentally non-tendered him at the end of the year. It will be fixed, but he is still the Cubs property so no offers for him will be accepted.

Other than that, here's straight-forward. 5 rounds. 4 comp rounds within... first four rounds are 5 SIM days each. The final round is a comp free 10 SIM day round. I am going to try to knock off FA by the end of the week or weekend and begin the season next Sunday or Monday. We'll see. First round is the only round that will last 3 whole real life days, the rest will be less. I'm going to be stretched for time because of some family shit until Tuesday, so I wanna be sure I have enough time to get offers in & reply to everyone who needs one.

http://www.strike3forums.com/forums/...2016-list.html <Comp 2016 list, which as of this minute, may have some retired & re-signed players on it. I will adjust it in a minute and post a copy in here in another post.

Comp Type-A FAs are elligible for the first FOUR ROUNDS, Comp Type-B the first TWO.

For more info on the comp process, browse the FAQ and it's somewhere in there on page 1 (I've been meaning to clean out & organize the FAQ, but it's not high on my list of things to do admittedly ...)

The way I do your sandwich picks now, for the record, is I take the position you've requested, find a player in your minors with no MLB service time who is completely irrelevant as is (and plays the position, if possible...), match your sandwich picks position up to similar players that were taken in the same round in the draft at that same position as your sandwich pick, and edit accordingly. I would just generate a player, but it gives them MLB service time and that ****s up their rookie status, contract stuff.. etc.

It depends on the draft class and what type of position you choose I suppose, but for the most part if two teams have sandwich picks at the end of the 1st (just an example), the players will be rated very similar (although they may not be similar types players by any means).

If you guys have any questions on anything FA or comp related, just post it in here or let me know.
    I will respond if a player does not like your org for whatever reason, and give you a chance to get other offers in. But if you wait to make offers, it gives me less of a chance to reply in time. Just keep that in mind.

Thanks and good luck!

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA

Re: FA ROUND #1: 3/15 (now) to 3/18 @ 1:00 PM edt.

Oh... the draft isn't being editted this year. I'm going to start it on the board in about 5 minutes.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA

Oh crap... was out of town all weekend... did not get anything in
    Give Me a Bottle of Anything and a Glazed Donut, To Go....

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder
    no parents I have ever seen is THIS FREAKING STUPID.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

...it just started Dave
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA

Dave had a good time out of town.

MLB ERA

Yes indeed.. still hungover and recovering from the Crue concert
    Give Me a Bottle of Anything and a Glazed Donut, To Go....

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder
    no parents I have ever seen is THIS FREAKING STUPID.

MLB ERA

Still planning on simming & uploading today at 1:00. The next round of FA will only last a day or so, as will the following rounds... I'd really like to get into the season as quickly as possible. I'm actually going to start the spring training thread now, so when the time rolls around we are ready to go. Of course, if a player signs with you after you post your modifiers, you can always go back to edit your list.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat