Thread: Glitch

Reds Glitch

ok, I got this report

Justin Gillman seems to have improved his pure stuff!
    Justin Gillman is hitting his spots better, his command improved!

Ratings Report

only problem is...the guy isnt in my minors. he isnt on the ratings report. He doesnt have any OOTP history listed at all. Although it might be nice to have this 6-10-10 pitcher that has been apparently hiding somewhere...

MLB ERA

Re: Glitch

Ghost player, abbla.... ask DMB about Bobby Brownlie, his 9-10-10 (or something) SP ghost who keeps boosting for some reason.

It happens from time to time. Whoever I downloaded the file from before I modified it myself (cubbyfan maybe? shit, it's been awhile) left something in there where there's ghost players... and they aren't listed as actual players. They're just left behind clutter in the file. It's happened to Dave as well. with a good player. Occasionally, there's even a ghost double to go along with a real player and the ghost will take a boost and the real player won't. In that instance, if it happens, I don't mind fixing the real player to go along with the ghost's boosts to make up for it.

since this guy isn't in the database... just ignore it I guess. =/

I'm sure someone on the ootp boards could explain why this actual happens, but since it doesn't happen anymore and the only ghosts left are those from when the file was actually created, it's not a huge deal.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

Re: Glitch

I still get Erick Aybar's ghost updates from time to time. I think he is better than the real one too.

LeagueTeam NameDIVWCWSSince
    TBSLCINCINNATI REDS0002010
    SBSLKANSAS CITY MONARCHS2102008
    TPSLLOS ANGELES ANGELS3012007
    S3SLSEATTLE MARINERS1002026
    GET NOTICED.