#18 Chad Tracy, Third Base, 34 yrs, Arizona Diamondbacks - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#39 Rafael Soriano, Reliever, 35 yrs, Arizona Diamondbacks - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#30 Conor Jackson, First Base, 32 yrs, Arizona Diamondbacks - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#6 Stephen Drew, Second Base, 31 yrs, Arizona Diamondbacks - Out of the Park Baseball Report

and possibly...

#38 Chris Young, Centerfield, 31 yrs, Arizona Diamondbacks - Out of the Park Baseball Report

although he usually has nice contract years, so i might just hold on to him for a run at the series with morneau-upton-lee-montero-young in the middle of my lineup... but if you got a nice offer dont hold back. the other 4 are nothings... cept drew, who had a nice year last year. tracy aint gonna start, jackson is gonna be in the minor leagues and so is soriano... but for either cheap, expiring or both... i figured id see if anybody wants to take a shot for a decent yet nothing special spect.

also if i dont respond back to you... its for 2 reasons... 1. i found nothing in your system i wanted, or 2. i was drunk and forgot. but seeing as how i really dont want much for tracy jackson or soriano... itll probably be #2.