Thread: Upcoming Offseason Schedule: Everyone Read

MLB ERA

Upcoming Offseason Schedule: Everyone Read

First and foremost, Merry Xmas TPSL. Hope you're enjoying the holiday break and have a great Christmas today.

Here's how I'm going to lay out FA, since I probably won't be on the CPU until Sunday after tomorrow. I will be out of town from the 26th to the 28th seeing family. I get back late Sunday night.

Until Monday, I think it would be best if all trades were sent to both Zito & I, just incase. I don't think I'll have internet access after Friday morning until late Sunday night, and I don't want trades to sit in my inbox. I will talk to KOZ about this and make sure he's cool with the whole thing, but I don't see why he wuldn't be.

I will start accepting FA round 1 offers right now... just please bear I will not be able to reply to anyone's FA offers until Sunday once I leave sometime on Friday. Until then, I will reply back, but after Friday I won't be able to so don't think I'm ignoring you.

As a result, I'll give everyone an extra day and a half or so once back in town to get their bearings straight with their offers (once I get a chance to respond to everyone's PMs, letting everyone know which orgs were refused, and all of that stuff).

If anyone has any questions, just reply in here. The FA post will be up within a few minutes laying out the rules and outlines.

Thanks guys! Happy holidays again!

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Upcoming Offseason Schedule: Everyone Read

Send deals to me while Slick Nick is on vacation. And obviously if you're on council, just continue to post them like normal.

Happy Kwanza to all!
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA

Re: Upcoming Offseason Schedule: Everyone Read

Also, I am going to edit the draft class, as I noted in the other thread. Just noting in here as well as people can have a tendency to overlook things sometimes. Tank you.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat