Thread: KC Rebuilding Block

MLB ERA

Royals KC Rebuilding Block

Rebuilding V2.0 was started in hopes of being more successful than the first one. Now the time to try and supplement those pieces is here while I wait for the rest of them.

NEEDS:
    First Base= Complement to Schibetta.
    Third Base= DeJesus is my utility guy, anyone gets injured he'd be the starter. Beyond him and Moustakas Ive got NOTHING.
    Outfield=Strong top 2 on the farm, but a bunch of older guys in the majors.
    Relievers=I'm not going to pay the price for top flight closers, rather get unproven guys and take my chances. Been burned by closers too often to throw top spects at.

And of course:
    More Spects= Can never have too many options when rebuilding.

A few blech spects:
    #55 Robert Santo, Shortstop, 24 yrs, Kansas City Royals - Out of the Park Baseball Report Great depth at ss makes him of little value for me. If anyones short on SS options could be a decent backup somewhere. Probably best suited for a move to 2b.

#77 Walter Thorton, Reliever, 19 yrs, Kansas City Royals - Out of the Park Baseball Report My one relief spect in my system.

#90 Michael Rodriguez, Second Base, 24 yrs, Kansas City Royals - Out of the Park Baseball Report 23 yrs old. 2b is a spot of depth for me, should be a solid bat, just turned 24.

#74 Bernardo Alvarez, Rightfield, 22 yrs, Kansas City Royals - Out of the Park Baseball Report Quite a ways away.

MLBers:
    #43 Yhency Brazoban, Reliever, 34 yrs, Kansas City Royals - Out of the Park Baseball Report Was great down the stretch. Converted like 13 of 14 save opportunities.

#76 Trevor Plouffe, Shortstop, 28 yrs, Kansas City Royals - Out of the Park Baseball Report Free Agent to be. Consistant hitter. Doesnt make a whole lot.

#41 Chris Lubanski, Leftfield, 29 yrs, Kansas City Royals - Out of the Park Baseball Report Cheap power Source. Might be the one guy in the OF I would be reluctant to trade.

#56 Travis Buck, Rightfield, 31 yrs, Kansas City Royals - Out of the Park Baseball Report Salary Dump

#11 Dave Krynzel, Rightfield, 33 yrs, Kansas City Royals - Out of the Park Baseball Report 4th of for most teams probably. Shoot me an offer, probably more acquirable once Brisker or Yoshiyuki open the door.

#6 Ryan Jackson, Shortstop, 26 yrs, Kansas City Royals - Out of the Park Baseball Report Cheap bat might try at 2b and 3b at aaa to give some more flexibility. Just a similar spect way off would get him due to crowded infield beyond 3b.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: KC Rebuilding Block

Additional need: respond to pm
    =D
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA

Re: KC Rebuilding Block

What Koz said.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat