Thread: Activity Program Tracker

MLB ERA

Rules Activity Program Tracker

I will keep track of teams who qualify and what is needed from them to qualify in this thread. To see what you need to qualify and have your name checked, and the rewards you will recieve, please read below the list of GMs.

Note that I'm not keeping track of the rumblings posts now. At the end of the year I'll glance over the thread to see who was active in it and I'll be able to tell who made 5 posts....

Baltimore - theo (5/5, SENT OPENING DAY CHANGE; MADE EXTENSIONS POST)
    Boston - Foster (3/5, SENT OPENING DAY CHANGE; MADE EXTENSIONS POST; MADE 5 OR MORE POSTS IN RANDOM RUMBLINGS)
    New York - perforatededge54 (5/5, SENT OPENING DAY CHANGE; MADE EXTENSIONS POST; MADE 5 OR MORE POSTS IN RANDOM RUMBLINGS)
    Tampa Bay - General (5/5, SENT OPENING DAY CHANGE; MADE EXTENSIONS POST; MADE 5 OR MORE POSTS IN RANDOM RUMBLINGS)
    Toronto - Halladay_is_God (5/5 SENT OPENING DAY CHANGE; MADE EXTENSIONS POST; MADE 5 OR MORE POSTS IN RANDOM RUMBLINGS)
    Chicago (A) - HollywoodLeo (2/5, SENT OPENING DAY CHANGE; MADE EXTENSIONS POST; MADE 5 OR MORE POSTS IN RANDOM RUMBLINGS)
    Cleveland - Shadow29 (3/5, SENT OPENING DAY CHANGE; MADE EXTENSIONS POST; MADE 5 POSTS IN RANDOM RUMBLINGS)
    Detroit - DiamondDave 5/5, SENT OPENING DAY CHANGE; MADE EXTENSIONS POST; MADE 5 OR MORE POSTS IN RANDOM RUMBLINGS)
    Kansas City - Slyder (5/5, SENT OPENING DAY CHANGE; MADE EXTENSIONS POST; MADE 5 OR MORE POSTS IN RANDOM RUMBLINGS)
    Minnesota - minntwinsfan (5/5, SENT OPENING DAY CHANGE)
    Los Angeles (A) - Doppelgänger (5/5, SENT OPENING DAY CHANGE; MADE EXTENSIONS POST)
    Oakland - Providence A's (5/5, SENT OPENING DAY CHANGE; MADE EXTENSIONS POST; MADE 5 OR MORE POSTS IN RANDOM RUMBLINGS)
    Seattle - Porter99 (5/5, SENT OPENING DAY CHANGE; MADE EXTENSIONS POST; MADE 5 OR MORE POSTS IN RANDOM RUMBLINGS)
    Texas - Mackus -
    Atlanta - ljshorty89 (5/5, SENT OPENING DAY CHANGE; MADE EXTENSIONS POST; MADE 5 OR MORE POSTS IN RANDOM RUMBLINGS)
    Florida - Missionhockey21 (5/5, SENT OPENING DAY CHANGE; MADE EXTENSIONS POST)
    New York (N) - OriolesMagic (5/5, SENT OPENING DAY CHANGE; MADE EXTENSIONS POST)
    Philadelphia - cjkalt (5/5, SENT OPENING DAY CHANGE; MADE EXTENSIONS POST; MADE 5 OR MORE POSTS IN RANDOM RUMBLINGS)
    Washington - Dam8610 (5/8; MADE EXTENSIONS POST)
    Chicago (N) - DMBZeppelin (5/5, SENT OPENING DAY CHANGE; MADE EXTENSIONS POST; MADE 5 OR MORE POSTS IN RANDOM RUMBLINGS)
    Cincinnati - albbla2000mu (5/5, SENT OPENING DAY CHANGE; MADE EXTENSIONS POST)
    Houston - realmofotalk (5/5, SENT OPENING DAY CHANGE; MADE EXTENSIONS POST)
    Milwaukee - browntown653 (3/5, SENT OPENING DAY CHANGE; MADE EXTENSIONS POST; MADE 5 OR MORE POSTS IN RANDOM RUMBLINGS)
    Pittsburgh - Saber (5/5, SENT OPENING DAY CHANGE; MADE 5 OR MORE POSTS IN RANDOM RUMBLINGS)
    St. Louis - CrazyEights (5/5, SENT OPENING DAY CHANGE; MADE EXTENSIONS POST; MADE 5 OR MORE POSTS IN RANDOM RUMBLINGS)
    Arizona - Hammer (5/5, SENT OPENING DAY CHANGE; MADE EXTENSIONS POST; MADE 5 OR MORE POSTS IN RANDOM RUMBLINGS)
    Colorado - Giantsfan5689 (5/5, SENT OPENING DAY CHANGE; MADE EXTENSIONS POST; MADE 5 OR MORE POSTS IN RANDOM RUMBLINGS)
    Los Angeles - nick (5/5, SENT OPENING DAY CHANGE; MADE EXTENSIONS POST; MADE 5 OR MORE POSTS IN RANDOM RUMBLINGS)
    San Diego - Kingdom_of_Zito (5/5, SENT OPENING DAY CHANGE; MADE EXTENSIONS POST; MADE 5 OR MORE POSTS IN RANDOM RUMBLINGS
    San Francisco - bjd2933 (2/5, SENT OPENING DAY CHANGE; MADE 5 OR MORE POSTS IN RANDOM RUMBLINGS; MADE EXTENSIONS POST)

-- Your team must send 5 to 8 changes via PM per season.
    -- If you send your get your team changes in to start the season without me having to auto your team, you only need to send 5 PMs on the year. Otherwise, 8 is required.
    -- There are no barameters on the changes. You may send me minor league changes, minor league depth charts. Major league changes, major league depth charts. You can simply send someone to the DL and call someone up. *Obviously, since there are teams that need not make changes as often as others whether they are doing well or just don't feel the need to shake it up, I am not making you make full team changes for no reason here. But if someone is injured on your 25-man for example, this may just encourage you to send the change and DL him this time. Or if there's minor league changes in order, try to do a little per sim instead of having me auto your minors or not touch them at all. Get creative with your team. It doesn't take a whole lot of time to send a small change each sim or every other even.*

- You must make 5 (or more if you want, no need to get stingy on me! ) meaningful* posts in the Random Rumblings thread over the course of the season.
    *in other words, as long as you put some effort into the discussion and don't reply with something like LOL, it will go towards your 5 posts.
    - You must make a team extensions post.

Under free agency clauses...

If they do not like your org, they don't like your org. If they want to play for a winner, they want to play for a winner. If you only have enough money to offer to one of them per round... etc. It's the same free agency rules as usal with these players, you will just be elligible to offer to them if you stick to the outlines listed above.

Thanks.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA

Re: Activity Program Tracker

Note that I am keeping track starting now.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nick
    and the rewards you will recieve, please read blow the list of GMs.
    Read and blow all of the GMs or read below?
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA

LMAO...... did I really type that or is Leo having editting fun.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA

I didn't edit it.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

MLB ERA

I was just kidding, I figured I made the typo. I just know you're the only other guy besides Zito with editting powers.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA

Mission has editing powers as well.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I do as well. But i didnt edit this one lol.

MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Nick's typo, only he has edited this thread (by stickying it and closing it)
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA

I have decided that instead of needing both 5/5 (or 8/8) changes and 5 posts in rumblings + extensions thread to qualify, you now only need one of either the 5/5 (or 8/8) season changes or just the rumblings posts + an extensions thread.

Everyone's gone above and beyond activity this season, whether because of this or not, I don't care, and it's made the league more competitive and funner as a whole. I don't want some teams to miss out on any offseason activities based on a few technicalities, and I feel everyone should qualify with this minor switch and that's how I'd like it to be honestly. =)

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

I'm not highlighted, am I good?
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

MLB ERA

I haven't updated yet today. I think you're good brown, if you have 5 posts in rumblings you're good... I'll update it all later tonight. A lot of people who aren't highlighted yet probably will be after I update it.

Just go to the random rumblings post, and search it... advanced search, search your sn if you're not sure...

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Or just click on the number under Replies (303) and see that I have 15 posts there.
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

As of this post.

Code:
    User Name         	Posts
    Kingdom_of_Zito 	63
    nick                   	37
    Slyder                	16
    browntown653     	15
    bjd2933 	        14
    Porter99             	14
    General 	        13
    HollywoodLeo      	13
    Foster                	12
    ljshorty89           	11
    Saber                 	11
    NYgiantsfan5689  	10
    Providence A's     	10
    Halladay_is_God   	10
    DiamondDave       	10
    perforatededge54 	 6
    Hammer              	 6
    CrazyEights          	 6
    Doppelgänger       	 5
    cjkalt                 	 5
    DMBZeppelin             4
    albbla2000mu       	 4
    theo                  	 4
    missionhockey21 	 3
    Shadow29           	 3
    realmofotalk        	 2
    mntwinsfan         	 1
    OrioleMagic         	 1

MLB ERA

Thanks a ton for posting that, Porter.

List is updated I do believe.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat