#5 Scott Hairston, Leftfield, 32 yrs, Arizona Diamondbacks - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#24 Gerardo Parra, Centerfield, 25 yrs, Arizona Diamondbacks - Out of the Park Baseball Report

i can throw either of them in a deal if you need a replacement... plus whatever of the following you like

#62 Yonder Alonso, First Base, 25 yrs, Arizona Diamondbacks - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#58 Aurelio "Dynamite" Velasco, First Base, 23 yrs, Arizona Diamondbacks - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#48 Jose Mayorga, First Base, 22 yrs, Arizona Diamondbacks - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#86 Jeremiah Cloutier, Reliever, 18 yrs, Arizona Diamondbacks - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#93 Justin Knox, Starting Pitcher, 21 yrs, Arizona Diamondbacks - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#36 Maurice "Turd" Curd, Starting Pitcher, 24 yrs, Arizona Diamondbacks - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#10 Andres "Gutierrez" Guerrero, Starting Pitcher, 22 yrs, Arizona Diamondbacks - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#4 Alberto Callaspo, Shortstop, 29 yrs, Arizona Diamondbacks - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#68 Marvin Leming, Starting Pitcher, 26 yrs, Arizona Diamondbacks - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#45 Kyle Long, Reliever, 23 yrs, Arizona Diamondbacks - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#20 Osvaldo Munos, Reliever, 23 yrs, Arizona Diamondbacks - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#35 Mohammed Schmidt, Starting Pitcher, 21 yrs, Arizona Diamondbacks - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#71 Chin-Hui Tsao, Reliever, 31 yrs, Arizona Diamondbacks - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#39 Chris Perez, Reliever, 27 yrs, Arizona Diamondbacks - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#33 Dalcio Ornelas, Reliever, 24 yrs, Arizona Diamondbacks - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#91 Bill King, Reliever, 24 yrs, Arizona Diamondbacks - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#68 Jose Cabanillas, Closer, 18 yrs, Arizona Diamondbacks - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#58 Carlos Ceniceros, Reliever, 26 yrs, Arizona Diamondbacks - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#50 Enrique Gonzalez, Reliever, 30 yrs, Arizona Diamondbacks - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#2 Avery Morris, Reliever, 25 yrs, Arizona Diamondbacks - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#13 Yusmeiro Petit, Reliever, 27 yrs, Arizona Diamondbacks - Out of the Park Baseball Report

plus whatever else is laying around somewhere down there. you dont have to take hairston or parra either if you dont want them.. you can just have like 3 or 4 of whatevers up there. theres a bunch of shit there... a bunch of shit in my majors too, like fleury or bonifacio... just the obvious shit is what i wont trade (upton cole parker etc).

ill also deal brandon webb if anybody wants him, but it would depend on the return.

#55 Brandon Webb, Starting Pitcher, 33 yrs, Arizona Diamondbacks - Out of the Park Baseball Report

prospects for him. or a corner outfielder i guess, but it depends who it is.