#43 Micah Owings, Reliever, 29 yrs, Arizona Diamondbacks - Out of the Park Baseball Report
former all star with good previous year results... really really sucked this year, but im not gonna sell too low.

#56 Luis Ayala, Reliever, 33 yrs, Arizona Diamondbacks - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#71 Chin-Hui Tsao, Reliever, 30 yrs, Arizona Diamondbacks - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#38 Brandon Lyon, Reliever, 32 yrs, Arizona Diamondbacks - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#50 Enrique Gonzalez, Starting Pitcher, 29 yrs, Arizona Diamondbacks - Out of the Park Baseball Report
i dont know a decent spect or something

#68 Marvin Leming, Starting Pitcher, 25 yrs, Arizona Diamondbacks - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#58 Aurelio "Dynamite" Velasco, First Base, 22 yrs, Arizona Diamondbacks - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#35 Mohammed Schmidt, Starting Pitcher, 21 yrs, Arizona Diamondbacks - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#36 Maurice Curd, Starting Pitcher, 23 yrs, Arizona Diamondbacks - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#44 Carmelo Balan, Starting Pitcher, 21 yrs, Arizona Diamondbacks - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#93 Justin Knox, Starting Pitcher, 20 yrs, Arizona Diamondbacks - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#45 Kyle Long, Reliever, 22 yrs, Arizona Diamondbacks - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#20 Osvaldo Munos, Reliever, 23 yrs, Arizona Diamondbacks - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#39 Chris Perez, Reliever, 26 yrs, Arizona Diamondbacks - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#68 Jose Cabanillas, Closer, 17 yrs, Arizona Diamondbacks - Out of the Park Baseball Report
i can throw some of them in with owings for a beastly hitter or something. or i can package a few of these for some good relievers.