Looking to retool a bit this offseason.

Guys I DEFINITELY would move:

#86 Blake DeWitt, Second Base, 26 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#8 Preston "Baseball" Mattingly, Shortstop, 24 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#91 Kosuke Fukudome, Leftfield, 34 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#32 Felipe Garza, Closer, 26 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#30 Brad Penny, Starting Pitcher, 33 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#12 Matt Riley, Reliever, 32 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#52 Greg D. Miller, Reliever, 26 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#61 Bronson Arroyo, Reliever, 34 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#30 Tony Abreu, Second Base, 26 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#85 Kelly Johnson, Second Base, 29 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report

Guys that I could possibly move for a top of the line starter:
#56 Matt Kemp, Rightfield, 27 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#18 Cody Johnson, Rightfield, 23 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report

Russell Martin, Billingley, Sabathia, Cubillo, Pena, Beckham, Elbert, and LaRoche are all off-limits for the time being I think.... could change for some of them maybe.

hit 'em up