Alright, here goes.

I'm know this isn't the most organized league and I'm not the most organized GM myself. However, a few teams are just a mess, and do have people running them who are active on the boards.

Short of flat out begging these people to try to stay active in the league as well, the only other things I can do is find replacements (which I won't look into until the offseason, if I even have to; hopefully activity picks up and I won't), or run the teams on my own.

I don't want to do this really, but I don't like the fact that there's teams that have pending FAs, sloppy minors, injuries on their major league team, inactive rosters, etc..... and they don't send changes or let me know why at any point in the season.

From now on, if I don't have a change from your team atleast once every couple of sim, or a note as to why (if you don't have changes, that's fine! But in most of the cases I speak of it's a matter of 5 or 6 sims or even a season with 1 change the whole time from some of the teams I speak of) I reserve the right to start autoing your lineup to keep it clean. I won't run CPU manager, I'm just going to use my best judgement... and run it myself, or have Zito do it behind the scenes.

Honestly guys, if you're active and send lineups to me, you're fine. You should know if you're fine. And I won't auto unless it's been awhile, but I want to feel confortable doing it. This isn't even meant to be a threat, it's more of just a note.

Just try to keep your lineup clean and filled, and if it's injury riddled, I'm going to fix it if you don't.... I don't want squash matchups throughout the league because of injuries and bad lineups/rotations.

Thanks.