Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not going to be around for a few days + a request from you guys if you will...

MLB ERA

News Not going to be around for a few days + a request from you guys if you will...

I will be off the site the next few days dealing with a family death. I will sim tomorrow, but I am going to be unable to continue simming until everything is taken care of. On the upside, once all of this is in the past, sims should be much more regular...

All I ask is you guys can PLEASE make some segway in this draft. I'm giving everyone 1 day from here on out, and then Zito is autoing their pick. And if you don't like who he picks, make your own pick or try to stay alert. You can even send him a list if you won't be around, I'm cool with that and I'll let him know (or he'll obviously read it here).

thanks guys, see you in a few days...

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Not going to be around for a few days + a request from you guys if you will...

I don't know who is more cursed

Nick outside of the forums or Crazy with OOTP in general.

My thoughts and prayers are out to you and your fam. That type of s*** sucks.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA

Re: Not going to be around for a few days + a request from you guys if you will...

Sorry to hear about that man, I know that stuff is tough. Take whatever time you need, we understand.

MLB ERA

I'm actually doing good guys, but I appreciate it much.

The truth is, my grandma has been sick for a very long time, and it was just her time to go. She had the same heart issue John Ritter had, only she lived through it... but has never been the same. And since that one surgery she's been involved in a million little scares. It's just the right time... I'm more at peace than anything.

I just wanted to make sure I let you guys know so it didn't seem like I was disappearing or bailing on the league or anything.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I just wanted to add some promotions this sim to get my 28 fan interest up to decent.

MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA

It's cool porter, I got your changes. Everything's gonna be good for tomorrow's. It's just after that, we'll go on maybe 5 day hiatus.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I mean I need the home games for this sim so i can send the promotions i wanted to do lol.

George: Dead or Alive?
    AA ERA

My grandfather had a stroke recently. It's strange getting to an age when people you've known your whole life start getting older, sicker and eventually pass away.
    Save Phil Hughes

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by perforatededge54 View Post
    My grandfather had a stroke recently. It's strange getting to an age when people you've known your whole life start getting older, sicker and eventually pass away.

Sorry to hear that perf. My grandmother on my father's side had a stroke recently as well and made a full recovery, so my hopes go out to you and your family for a good recovery.

And it definitely is strange. You almost expect it your whole life, since they're already old to begin with, but when it really happens it's really a shock...

And porter, my bad.... I had no idea. I had yet to open the PM, but I saw you had sent one so I knew I had your change.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

Destined to mediocrity
    MLB ERA

My condolances...

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by OrioleMagic View Post
    My condolences...
    same here bro...I said earlier, lost my last grandfather Feb 2007 after he fought lymphoma for 17 years or so. Again, life before sims bro.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

ilu
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA

Thanks guys. You're all good peeps.

I'll be simming soon. I'm just sitting around watching the Cubs/Sox right now and playing Xbox honestly.... but when the game is over, or sometime in the middle of it I'm going to enter the few changes I got left and do the 15 game sim.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA

no worries.

I had a similar scenario with both grandparents on my mom's side. (Alzheimer's and Aneurysms).

Take care dog

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by nick View Post
    I'm just sitting around watching the Cubs/Sox right now
    My condolences too bro, and go SOX

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast