Thread: Dodgers Block: 3B Andy LaRoche + others

MLB ERA

Trade Block Dodgers Block: 3B Andy LaRoche + others

I'm not so certain I'm going to trade anyone, as I'm pretty content going into next season with a similar squad and a revamped bullpen... but here are some pieces I have available, if anyone is interested. I'm mainly looking for bullpen help, and bullpen prospects. A closer would be nice...

#24 Wilson Betemit, First Base, 28 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #86 Blake DeWitt, Second Base, 25 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #76 Jerry Owens, Centerfield, 29 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #17 Koji Uehara, Reliever, 35 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #61 Bronson Arroyo, Reliever, 33 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report

Prospects:

#8 Preston "Baseball" Mattingly, Shortstop, 23 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #94 Martin Mitchel, Second Base, 22 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    #22 Richard Henderson, Starting Pitcher, 23 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report

I realize there's nothing golden there... but Owens could lead off for someone and do an adequate job, DeWitt is a young, solid starter with nice pop... and Betemit is a gold glove 1B (???) who can play the UTL role as well, and can hit a little too.. only 28 or so I think.

Arroyo isn't going to be on my MLB squad probably unless someone gets hurt, but he's still got really nice ratings and is coming off about 3 years with ERAs in the mid-3.00s and 200+ IPs... might have a little bit left for a new team, but he does make some cash.

Uehara is signed very cheap, and had a nice year (15-6, 3.22, 200+ IP...). He's my 5th or 4th starter as of now, but if anyone's interested.

Preston Mattingly is almost ready and has no room in my infield, unless I move DeWitt or Betemit..

Again, looking for bullpen depth and young bullpen arms.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Re: sort of a Dodgers trade block..

closer, eh? I've got 2 now

Elbert for one of them and you've got a deal home slice

MLB ERA

Re: sort of a Dodgers trade block..

Adding to the block a player I need to move:

#57 Andy LaRoche, Third Base, 27 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report

Got lucky on Atkins, and now he's expendable. Not going to trade him for the sake of it, but if I get a good offer.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Dodgers Block: 3B Andy LaRoche + others

my jimma hoffa offa still stands
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA

Re: Dodgers Block: 3B Andy LaRoche + others

i love u

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat