Serviceable Reliever Section:

#40 Kiko Calero, Reliever, 34 yrs, Milwaukee Brewers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#41 Greg Aquino, Reliever, 30 yrs, Milwaukee Brewers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#49 David Bush, Starting Pitcher, 29 yrs, Milwaukee Brewers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#29 Octavio Dotel, Reliever, 35 yrs, Milwaukee Brewers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#49 Sam Narron, Reliever, 27 yrs, Milwaukee Brewers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#36 Joe Valentine, Reliever, 29 yrs, Milwaukee Brewers - Out of the Park Baseball Report

First Round Pick who I hate hate hate Department:
#52 John Ryan, First Base, 20 yrs, Milwaukee Brewers - Out of the Park Baseball Report

Good OF Department:
#55 Hideki Matsui, Leftfield, 35 yrs, Milwaukee Brewers - Out of the Park Baseball Report
#2 Bill Hall, Centerfield, 29 yrs, Milwaukee Brewers - Out of the Park Baseball Report

I'm basically looking for prospects. For the relievers, I could also use bench guys, maybe a backup OF or something, or prospects with talent that are far away. For Matsui, I would need somebody to replace him for now as well as prospect(s). PM with interest please. Thanks.