Thread: Free Agency Scrap Signings

MLB ERA

Free Agency Scrap Signings

Oakland : Free agent Jose Vidro has been signed to minor league deal.
    Oakland : Free agent Larry Bigbie has been signed to a contract of $605,000 per year, for 1 years.
    San Francisco : Free agent Luis Castillo has been signed to a contract of $900,000 per year, for 1 years.
    New York (A) : Free agent Alex Cora has been signed to a contract of $1,000,000 per year, for 1 years.
    San Francisco : Free agent Shawn Green has been signed to a contract of $1,000,000 per year, for 1 years.
    Houston : Free agent Josh Wilson has been signed to minor league deal.
    Tampa Bay : Free agent Jorge Posada has been signed to a contract of $3,500,000 per year, for 1 years.
    Tampa Bay : Free agent Chris Burke has been signed to minor league deal.
    Tampa Bay : Free agent Jesus Colome has been signed to a contract of $560,000 per year, for 1 years.
    Chicago (A) : Free agent Jon Garland has been signed to a contract of $6,500,000 per year, for 1 years.
    Chicago (A) : Free agent Jason Lane has been signed to a contract of $4,000,000 per year, for 1 years.
    Chicago (A) : Free agent Jason LaRue has been signed to a contract of $3,000,000 per year, for 1 years.
    Toronto : Free agent Jacque Jones has been signed to a contract of $2,500,000 per year, for 1 years.
    Toronto : Free agent Ryan Dempster has been signed to a contract of $1,500,000 per year, for 1 years.
    Toronto : Free agent John Parrish has been signed to a contract of $1,000,000 per year, for 1 years.
    Los Angeles (N) : Free agent Garrett White has been signed to minor league deal.
    Los Angeles (N) : Free agent Brendan Donnelly has been signed to minor league deal.
    Los Angeles (N) : Free agent Runelvys Hernandez has been signed to minor league deal.
    Los Angeles (N) : Free agent John Patterson has been signed to minor league deal.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA

Re: Free Agency Scrap Signings

If a player you offered to isn't on the list, he may not have liked any of the offers made by the teams.

That was the case for Johnny Estrada and maybe one other.

From here on out, it's FIRST COME FIRST SERVE for the free agents.

I'm uploading the site in one moment, as soon as I enter any standing trades in.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA

Re: Free Agency Scrap Signings

Shit, when I upped the site, I forgot to enter in some trades.

Later tonight I will enter in the trades and re-up the site. I gotta run to the store now though.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat