Thread: FA Scrap Round: NOW to 12/23 5:00 PM EST

MLB ERA

FA Scrap Round: NOW to 12/23 5:00 PM EST

This is going to go on while I set up spring training for everyone. Spring training will be the 24th, then we will have a couple day break during Christmas and the days after where everyone can send in changes and stuff before opening day.

Here's how this "round" works.

1 YEAR OFFERS ONLY! No one will accept anything more than a 1 year deal. It's nothing I can avoid.

No players can reject your offer. If they rejected your team's offer before this round in the actual stages of free agency, you can offer to them now again and they will listen.

This is essentially blind bidding. The highest offer for each player at the end of this period will be the one entered in. I won't even enter the offers in until Sunday at 5:00 when I see who leads on each player. The person who made the best offer is the one who will sign the player.

However, if the player doesn't like any of the offers, he will remain a free agent.

After this scrap round it'll be first come, first serve. But since there's a good amount of free agents left, and we're biding time during spring training set-up and whatnot, I figured why not.

The site is uploading right now.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA

Re: FA Scrap Round: NOW to 12/23 5:00 PM EST

I'm sorting out all of the FA scraps now, going to announce who was signed after I enter it all in, and then upload the site.

We had an upload problem with the White Sox team last time, so I'm guessing there was a mini problem all around with the upload. So if you noticed anything was off, it should be fixed this next time.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat