Thread: Hey, can someone post trades for me? I will explain vetos from now on too...

MLB ERA

Hey, can someone post trades for me? I will explain vetos from now on too...

Yo

I was wondering if someone would want to post trades on here from now on, and have them sent to their PM box? Brownie, zito? One of you maybe?

Also, to those who have been explaining the vetos, Browntown mainly, and I think Zito sometimes?... I'm going to help too. You guys can feel free to do it, but I'm going to PM members explanations whenenver I get a chance.

My main concern is getting trades posted, because when I'm not on the site for a day or two, trades sit in my inbox and people start to get *****y and not send in changes... not that my layoffs have helped, but yeah.

It would just be a big help. I'm going to try to start simming a lot more often, so if someone would be willing to do this, that'd be awesome.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Hey, can someone post trades for me? I will explain vetos from now on too...

I don't mind but I wouldn't be able to post deals till late when I get home from work each day.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Re: Hey, can someone post trades for me? I will explain vetos from now on too...

I know Zito volunteered, but I'll do it if you want.
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.