Thread: need prospects? got a slugger? inquire inside

MLB ERA

Dodgers need prospects? got a slugger? inquire inside

the following prospects are all available, possibly can be packaged together, depending on what is being offered up...

#30 Tony Abreu, Second Base, 23 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report

#33 James Loney, First Base, 23 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report

#16 Andre Ethier, Centerfield, 24 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report

#13 Delwyn Young, Leftfield, 25 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report

#71 Chin-Hui Tsao, Reliever, 26 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report

#57 Hong-Chih Kuo, Reliever, 26 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report

#23 Scott Elbert, Starting Pitcher, 22 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report

#95 Justin Orenduff, Starting Pitcher, 24 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report

#30 Austin Gallagher, Third Base, 19 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report

#61 James Adkins, Starting Pitcher, 22 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report

#1 Darrel Ammons, Reliever, 23 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report

#89 Josh Bell, Third Base, 21 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report

#41 Ivan Dejesus, Shortstop, 20 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report

#8 Preston "Baseball" Mattingly, Second Base, 20 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report

#33 David Armstrong, Starting Pitcher, 23 yrs, Los Angeles (N) Dodgers - Out of the Park Baseball Report

Not looking to trade all of them obviously, or anywhere near a lot of them, but depending on what you have to offer I can put together a package and propose an offer... looking for a bonafied slugger to place in my lineup that plays right or leftfield. Somewhere between 20-33 is ideal.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Re: need prospects? got a slugger? inquire inside

Swisher or Cust?