Thread: TRADE DEADLINE IN EFFECT! Line-ups due at 10:00 EST, sim at 11:00 EST. Read inside.

MLB ERA

TRADE DEADLINE IN EFFECT! Line-ups due at 10:00 EST, sim at 11:00 EST. Read inside.

Alright, there was a minor misunderstanding I guess because I got more than one trades from various teams sent in past the noon deadline mark, which is cool, because if it wasn't for that it'd have been a boring deadline anyway.

My fault anyway, I didn't mention that the deadline was noon enough or something.

Either way, the deadline's in effect as of now, and all trades are being voted on and will be posted or vetoed if need be within the next 2 hours I'd say. Lineups are due by 10:00 PM EST, and the sim is going to be at 11:00 EST... PM, tonight.

I wanted to make a new post to clear things up. I'm bumping the sim back a bit to let people send in revised lineups, if need be.

Good luck guys.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Re: TRADE DEADLINE IN EFFECT! Line-ups due at 10:00 EST, sim at 11:00 EST. Read insid

Quote Originally Posted by nick View Post
    Read inside

My fault anyway, I didn't mention that the deadline was noon enough or something.
    haha, good luck with the "read inside" part...no one likes to read these days and then they get mad when you tell them what you had already posted

Edit: PM was already sent...

MLB ERA

Re: TRADE DEADLINE IN EFFECT! Line-ups due at 10:00 EST, sim at 11:00 EST. Read insid

Okay, I'm simming now.

Everything's been entered, all trades processed, all's good. Sim should be up in an hour probably...

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA

never mind...

AAA ERA

I think the upload timed out Nick, or going VERY slow. The main page has yet to change dates.

MLB ERA

My connection is slow sometimes (don't know if that effects how slow it uploads or not honestly), but the other night, my norton was being unbelievably annoying and I had to restart my cpu in the midst of the upload. As a result, I had to upload twice.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat