Thread: re-doing the council rules..

MLB ERA

re-doing the council rules..

yeah, seeing as how at the moment, the only people who really vote on trades is tim, prov, brownie, and zito, with everyone else only on occasion, I'm going to re-do the rules so it's a 5 vote thing.

So essentially, it's 5 votes for one trade.

If it's 3 yes, it's a pass... 3 no, it's a fail. 2-2 tie, obviously the 5th vote would decide it. It's a no lose method, and it'll stop us from all of these delays that we keep encountering.

Anyone on council can vote on any given deal, but the first 5 votes are deciding.

I'm going to keep everyone on council, as some people are just busier than others and we're going to need extra voters when two council members are involved in a trade.

I hope this will speed things up, because there's no one I really want to add to council.

Thanks guys. Also, it's no biggie some of you are busier, I understand it... I'm just trying to make things quicker because people keep asking me the status of their trades and it's annoying as hell. They've become spoiled almost because we pump out trades so fast usually...

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Re: re-doing the council rules..

I'll be busy spreading my fascist propaganda in the next few days...I'll try to keep voting though.

oh, and I got a PM from Puravida (thanks to Nick I'm sure) saying he was going to apologize, but now he's not because I'm being so immature...I'm not being immature, I'm being a dick on purpose and turning his childishness around on him...too stupid to see that I guess