Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The site is up everyone! Read inside for everything that was done and stuff!

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Re: The site is up everyone! Read inside for everything that was done and stuff!

nick told me we won't be doing the draft ourselves for this season...he will create a lot of the players from this year's draft and "pick" them for us...so you'll end up with the major players your team actually drafted in real life.

MLB ERA

Re: The site is up everyone! Read inside for everything that was done and stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Providence A's View Post
    nick told me we won't be doing the draft ourselves for this season...he will create a lot of the players from this year's draft and "pick" them for us...so you'll end up with the major players your team actually drafted in real life.
    if that true, I'm more than happy with that with the all picks the Jays had this past draft
    S3SL: Toronto Blue Jays' GM - rebuilding to division winner
    http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7...illsnewbh6.jpg

MLB ERA

No Czech mix for KC . I dont even know who KC drafted this past year LoL.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder View Post
    No Czech mix for KC . I dont even know who KC drafted this past year LoL.
    2007 Draft Tracker
    Hope this helps.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by DravenX View Post
    2007 Draft Tracker
    Hope this helps.
    It does and I still would perfer having Czerwinski back . Of course rely on the Royals to screw up the 1st round taking a guy who projects to be a slight of range 3rd baseman when they have a dozen already!!!!
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

It's me... Gene Parmesan
    Rookie ERA

Sweet Jesus. What did I get myself into?
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...bedard2006.jpg

TSSL - Houston Astros
    TPSL - Chicago White Sox

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by bernie132000 View Post
    Great job nick. My team looks good. I have no complaints. I have two questions. One is what are we doing about the draft? Will we use the real MLB order from this year? The second is did anyone get any players from the 2007 draft? Just wondering since that would be a lot of work, or that could function as our 2007 draft.

Thanks, and great job again.

Yup, basically what Prov said, the 2007 draft is going to be manually done with the picks the real life teams made. I'm going to edit about 6 rounds deep I'm thinking... maybe even more!

I really enjoyed making the rosters, and reading up on all of the stuff, so I'd have no problem making the draft class really nice.

It's a long ways off, so for now, the First Year Player Class on the site isn't going to be updated. It's all fake players. But as it gets closer, I will start editting it with the real players. Then come the draft they will be drafted to the proper teams.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Providence A's View Post

Yup, I'm probably going to do more than the major ones too. I'm doing atleast 5-6 rounds... maybe more. Editting players isn't that hard. Creating and signing and shit was difficult, but just editting the class shouldn't be too hard.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123