Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Starting the roster work for TPSL pt 2 today, and the current roll-call...

Re: Starting the roster work for TPSL pt 2 today, and the current roll-call...

I'd keep the Reds if the league began again.

I'd like the D-Rays, but if Porter wants to keep them, I'll gladly stick with LAA.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

You can have LAA, im taking Seattle.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

i kind of have an affinity for the rangers, i have no idea why... but if they're not available, thats no problem. i'll take pretty much anyone sans the phillies, simply because (as previously stated) i don't want to feel like everything is a complete emulation of what i was building in the previous league. i want fresh blooooood mang
    WELL MR MAYOR, FEAST YOUR EYES ON THIS SPIN DOCTORS MIX TAPE
    cleveland steamers gm in tssl
    walker texas rangers gm in tpsl

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Randomly assign us teams instead of half the league making homer picks. At least general and BD want a change of pace
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

im kind of intrigued by making everybody pick like they did for one of the 100 redsfans leagues... picking a number and then pick the corresponding team out of a hat or some nonsensory. but i wouldnt want people getting pissed and dropping when they got a team they didnt like... im more or less steering clear since it was my **** up that caused this in the firstp lace.

MLB ERA

I've never had a chance to be the GM with the Braves, thats why I want the Braves.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    im kind of intrigued by making everybody pick like they did for one of the 100 redsfans leagues... picking a number and then pick the corresponding team out of a hat or some nonsensory. but i wouldnt want people getting pissed and dropping when they got a team they didnt like... im more or less steering clear since it was my **** up that caused this in the firstp lace.
    I always liked not knowing who I'd get, it's so much more fun than just picking your favorite team every time.

Anywho, as long as I am not Cleveland again.. too boring and I'm stuck with a huge piece of crap at 2B
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA

I'd go for that...I wouldn't mind a different team. The only reason I said Oakland was because the other AL teams I would have chosen were already "spoken for"...I'd love to ruin the Red Sox

Destined to mediocrity
    MLB ERA

I'm cool with random as well. It's all about a new challenge.

MLB ERA

Doppledanger and Perforatedege, you two are welcomed in. I'm putting you both on the list right now. And allba (I always screw up your name.. heh), you can have the Reds again. Expect a beefed up Homer Bailey too).

As for exports, let's just say I'm actually considering it. But I need to look into it and all of that.

Let me just say... the rosters look EXCELLENT.

I've created over 100 players into the game, including spects, players who retired, etc... editted over 100 who needed adjustments, and signed every free agent from the 2006 offseason to their respective teams. Making trades, doing cuts, adjusting salaries, and giving each team the right amount of cash...

And I've still got a lot of work to do to make them nice. But let me just say, they look excellent, and I think you guys are going to be very happy with the results.

I'm saving the file and zipping it every half hour, that's how cautious I'm being.

It's a shame TPSL died, but here's to hoping we can duplicate the first one's success.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

Los Angelos Dodgers GM
    Rookie ERA

Orioles Re: Starting the roster work for TPSL pt 2 today, and the current roll-call...

Wouldn't mind random. That would be really interesting. Question about rosters though: Are the players selected in the draft going to be there, i.e will Wieters be on Baltimore?

It's me... Gene Parmesan
    Rookie ERA

Rando teams seems pretty interesting. I'd do it. Still pretty set on wanting an AL team though.
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...bedard2006.jpg

TSSL - Houston Astros
    TPSL - Chicago White Sox

MLB ERA

Random Teams would guarentee every team had a gm. But how many people would quit if they got someone like Tampa or Kansas City? That was half the reason I took KC the first time just to fill them.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Putting the GM list in condensed form:

AL East:
    Baltimore - TBD: O's Magic, Crimson Tide, or bernie
    Boston - Puravida
    New York - perforatededge
    Tampa Bay - General
    Toronto - Halladay

AL Central:
    Chicago (A) - Dam8610
    Cleveland - Kingdom of Zito
    Detroit - DiamondDave
    Kansas City - Slyder