Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4 spots open: Everyone pick a team or trade HERE.

MLB ERA

4 spots open: Everyone pick a team or trade HERE.

Baltimore - Bernie or Crimsontribe, you guys need to work it out.

Cleveland - Zito... will trade with an AL team, or will take another team in the AL.

Washington - Someone needs to choose them eventually... no interest from anyone yet, but they've got some nice pieces in their minors

Pittsburgh - no idea yet

Colorado - no idea

I was wrong though, I have to say... I thought we had the exact amount of people left... we're one shy of having a full league. Which is fine, we're not ready to begin yet anyway. But if you guys know of anyone who would like to join, tell them to check this thread up.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

Rookie ERA

Re: 5-7 spots open: 5-6 GMs at the moment. Everyone pick a team or trade HERE.

I can take LA
    S3SL: Cincinnati Reds GM 2014-present
    TSSL: Oakland A's GM 2006-present
    TPSL: San Francisco Baseball Giants 2007-present

1)angles
    2) san fran

LeagueTeam NameDIVWCWSSince
    TBSLCINCINNATI REDS0002010
    SBSLKANSAS CITY MONARCHS2102008
    TPSLLOS ANGELES ANGELS3012007
    S3SLSEATTLE MARINERS1002026
    GET NOTICED.

Rookie ERA

I thought he meant LA dodgers... im in as the giants.

MLB ERA

doppel, you can have the Angels... and BJD, you can have the Giants..

By the way, crimson, I'm not intentionally giving away your choices here... I know Sanfran and Angels were two of your other teams, crimson, I'm just trying to fill out the league as easily as I can. And when two people pick teams, especially a team like Sanfran who was hard to fill out I figured, and doppel, who had picked the Angels early on, I feel obliged to give them to them.

I'm hoping Bernie will be flexible here and you can have the Orioles for this go around. I will talk to him.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

It's me... Gene Parmesan
    Rookie ERA

That's fine, I'm not going to complain. I just want the O's the most, so I'm willing to take the chance and wait for them. If I don't get them I'll take another team. Anyone but Houston really (already them in TSSL).
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...bedard2006.jpg

TSSL - Houston Astros
    TPSL - Chicago White Sox

I would take one of the teams nobody else wants and give up the Cards if it would help fill the league. I kinda think I might want a different team anyway.

MLB ERA

Can I have a look at the Nats roster?
    http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/1526/jenkssigya5.jpg

Carlos Quentin for MVP!

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
    Can I have a look at the Nats roster?

What do you want to know about them?

The MLB roster is going to have every player on it once uploaded that is on the current 25 man... then of course whoever takes them on will change that.

I can list their top prospects, and other goodies if you'd like.

Tell me your questions and I'll answer accordingly.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA

For the record, I haven't finished Washington's roster yet... I'm going in descending order, from A to W. So more prospects will be added to their top-10 more than likely based on their top-10 prospect list and anyone on the 150 prospects in the MLB at the moment list that I'll be editting in and other lists I can dig up that feature Nats spects.

But anything you need to know now, I can tell you.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by nick View Post
    What do you want to know about them?

The MLB roster is going to have every player on it once uploaded that is on the current 25 man... then of course whoever takes them on will change that.

I can list their top prospects, and other goodies if you'd like.

Tell me your questions and I'll answer accordingly.
    Really I'd like to look their roster over to see if they're a team in which I'd be interested (I figure the White Sox are probably an easier fill than the Nats, so if I like the situation the Nats have, I wouldn't have a problem switching), and I don't expect you to give me a rundown of their entire roster + notable prospects. If you're not planning to upload the new roster set soon after you finish it, is there any chance I could get a copy of the file once complete?
    http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/1526/jenkssigya5.jpg

Carlos Quentin for MVP!

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I'll stick with Houston, player upgrades or not. I don't like the other NL teams.

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

The only other team I would want on there is Cleveland, so let me ask you this - what's different about Milwaukee's roster this time around?
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
    Really I'd like to look their roster over to see if they're a team in which I'd be interested (I figure the White Sox are probably an easier fill than the Nats, so if I like the situation the Nats have, I wouldn't have a problem switching), and I don't expect you to give me a rundown of their entire roster + notable prospects. If you're not planning to upload the new roster set soon after you finish it, is there any chance I could get a copy of the file once complete?

I'm really not looking to send the file to anyone... I don't really want anyone at the moment outside of hammer to have the actual league file. And I've spent a LOT of work on it. I don't want that to sound extremely selfish, because it's not that sort of thing, but unless I allow exporting, I'm not going to put the file up to let people see things.

Once it's complete, I'm uploading it straight to the site anyway.

If you want a lowdown, I really don't mind PMing you... honestly, there's prospects, some really good, and some mediocre... then there's your 26+ really shitty minor leaguers that were once on other teams but now reassigned to the Nationals that won't have an impact regardless (why they're reassigned? Just because I want the right minor leaguers in the right places...). Then there's fixed ratings like Dimitri Young, Jason Bergmann, etc...

And so on, so forth.

If you want me to PM you some of the highs and lows of the two teams, I will... it won't take me that long.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

Rookie ERA

Re: 4 spots open: Everyone pick a team or trade HERE.

I'm willing to switch to Baltimore or Pittsburgh if someone else wants san fran... if it will get other people to join.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast