Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sign here if you would be in on a new TPSL ran by Hammer, myself, and guests.

Re: Sign here if you would be in on a new TPSL ran by Hammer, myself, and guests.

you know im in... I was the phillies, don't think i'd want to be them again. i'd worry too much about emulating the last league too much if i retained them. i'm cool with a random ass team like the rangers.
    WELL MR MAYOR, FEAST YOUR EYES ON THIS SPIN DOCTORS MIX TAPE
    cleveland steamers gm in tssl
    walker texas rangers gm in tpsl

MLB ERA

Re: Sign here if you would be in on a new TPSL ran by Hammer, myself, and guests.

What will the rosters be like? I would like to get the Braves if possible.

I am the new Dodgers GM as of a few weeks ago. I forgot you wanted us to state which team everyone was with.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA

While I appreciate all of the help you guys are offering, and all of the enthusiasm and ideas... if we're starting a league up again, I'm going to be blunt right now...

1. Hammer and I are likely running this, with help on the trade council from some of you guys... likely the cast of BJD, Zito, Hammer, Mission, myself, and Browntown and Providence who I already asked to join. If Dawkins has time he can stay on, but I don't know if he does honestly... same with Krush.

I already own a domain name and server space for the next year, and honestly, I don't want to pay for someone else to run the league, no matter who else it would be. That's kind of weird to me... I'm not saying you guys can't start your own league, because you're more than welcomed to. But if we're running another Triple Play Sim league, hammer and I are going to do the running of it I think.

2. I don't think we're doing a classic league with this... I hate to shoot down the idea right away, and I won't shoot it down completely... but it just isn't something we're really big on doing. If you don't want to join a league similar to what we had going, then you can feel free to back out. But it'd likely be something similar to what we had. Maybe we could think of something to jazz it up a little bit... dunno. We'll talk it over whenenver I catch him on aim.

3. I'm going to decide what the main plan is by Wednesday or Thursday, and start working on rosters likely... maybe I can hammer some out by the All-star break's end. It depends on how advanced of rosters I can find floating out there.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

how about new tc members? Seems like all league here have the same care of TC members.. How about getting some NEW blood in the TC? I would like a chance at the TC thing. I ask every time we post a league. Ask Mission on this.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

There's a reason you're never put on.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

That's fine little general. My main request was new blood on the tc. Not people like you who are seldom here anymore. Do you post even once a week?
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I'd be fine with sticking as Arizona, but if nobody wants the Pirates, that works too.

Actually, as long I stay in the NL, I'll be happy.

MLB ERA

I could still hang as Detroit... I'm in regardless, of course
    Give Me a Bottle of Anything and a Glazed Donut, To Go....

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder
    no parents I have ever seen is THIS FREAKING STUPID.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123