Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: terrible news...

MLB ERA

Re: terrible news...

Quote Originally Posted by OrioleMagic View Post
    OOTP 2006 sux ass. OOTP 2007 is very complicated, but I am slowly working my way through it. It is a challenge. I'd honestly rather resurrect this league if possible. I was very hopeful for Colorado over the next couple of years. Whatever works w/ me.
    Well in resurecting... I could POSSIBLY take a lot of time and make all the rosters the exact same with editing (the old web page still has the player info)... but I tell you, that would take some time
    Give Me a Bottle of Anything and a Glazed Donut, To Go....

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder
    no parents I have ever seen is THIS FREAKING STUPID.

AAA ERA

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDave View Post
    Well in resurecting... I could POSSIBLY take a lot of time and make all the rosters the exact same with editing (the old web page still has the player info)... but I tell you, that would take some time
    If you did though, you'd be a gentleman and a scholar.

MLB ERA

I'm very up for starting a new league, and working on new rosters... possibly even switching off every season with hammer as to who does the actual running of the league. I was down on the idea last night, partially because I was tired and in a shitty mood... but tonight I'm a little more open-minded to things.

But we'd have to have a core group of the same guys who were involved in this league. That's the only way hammer and I would put time into it.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA

Well.. if you two want to do it.... all I can say is I would help out
    Give Me a Bottle of Anything and a Glazed Donut, To Go....

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder
    no parents I have ever seen is THIS FREAKING STUPID.

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Edited rosters would be greatly appreciated, but as long as the league settings work wonderfully, I won't complain.

AAA ERA

Quote Originally Posted by OrioleMagic View Post
    I'd honestly rather resurrect this league if possible. I was very hopeful for Colorado over the next couple of years. Whatever works w/ me.
    You know what be cool. If everyone could save like a combination of 10 players/prospects from their current team and take them into the new league. Because editing the rosters to mimic the old league might be next to impossible. Everyone could probably keep their core group of guys that way. Some people still might be on their original teams. All you'd to do is edit talent/actuals in that case. Just an idea that I'm putting out there.

Quote Originally Posted by DMBZeppelin View Post
    You know what be cool. If everyone could save like a combination of 10 players/prospects from their current team and take them into the new league. Because editing the rosters to mimic the old league might be next to impossible. Everyone could probably keep their core group of guys that way. Some people still might be on their original teams. All you'd to do is edit talent/actuals in that case. Just an idea that I'm putting out there.
    I like that idea a lot.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by DMBZeppelin View Post
    Good idea.
    http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/1526/jenkssigya5.jpg

Carlos Quentin for MVP!

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

I dont mind that either but I did not save or print out a roster. I say we just use the 2007 rosters from this season. For the farm system have an auto draft, I am sure the game could do that for us.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

Los Angelos Dodgers GM
    Rookie ERA

Quote Originally Posted by mntwinsfan View Post
    I dont mind that either but I did not save or print out a roster. I say we just use the 2007 rosters from this season. For the farm system have an auto draft, I am sure the game could do that for us.
    The rosters are still online, so we can choose players from there, and use those ratings.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234