No this is not another "Val U Mart" type deal where I throw people out there and take the first offer that comes my way...

This is more of a selective sale with specific things in mind.

Goals of the selective sale: Loosen up a couple log jams, help the low minors, and package guys for mlb talent.

Needs:
Bullpen

Areas looking to upgrade:
Anywhere besides 1b and 3b.

My pitching overall was attrocious this year, but that was mostly due to the glut of guys I started the year with that were just placeholders that I ditched when the youth came.

Josh Wilson Just throwing this name out there to see if theres any interest. My middle infield is Pennington/Jackson next year and I could use Wilson off the bench but he is someone who could very easily go. Played a good 2b the last part of the year.

Kevin Thompson I've got a glut of OFs that are about the same, so might as well see what I can get for some of them.

Joey Gaithright Another OF that is among the pack.

Luis Cota Did really well in AAA as a reliever, fireballer. I dont see him having a role in Kansas City into the future but he could stick this year as Long man/spot starter.

Mitch Maier Solid power source, former all star. Another of the ofs thats "with the pack"

Elijah Dukes shot through my minors turns 26 in June, will probably stick with him due to the higher ceiling than the other OFs.

Tim Frend Just putting the name out there and gauging the interest. Hit .310 and ops'd .850 this past year with a little more room to grow. DH'd most of the early part of the year, moved to RF after Tillman was drafted.

Starting Pitchers:
Pretty much anyone not named Czerwinski. Diaz, Greinke, and Garza would be hard to get also but not impossible due to age and ceilings. Chuck James Might be slightly tougher because he's left handed.