Thread: round 5 free agent signings

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

round 5 free agent signings

Wednesday 2/22/2009 :

Boston: Free agent RF Jacque Jones has been signed to a contract of $4,500,000 per year, for 2 years.
    Boston: Free agent LF Ryan Freel has been signed to a contract of $1,750,000 per year, for 2 years.
    Milwaukee: Free agent P Eddie Guardado has been signed to a contract of $950,000 per year, for 1 years.

Friday 2/24/2009 :

New York (A): Free agent LF Shannon Stewart has been signed to a contract of $1,500,000 per year, for 1 years.
    Boston: Free agent LF Kevin Millar has been signed to a contract of $600,000 per year, for 1 years.
    Boston: Free agent 2B Ivan Ochoa has been signed to a contract of $450,000 per year, for 3 years.
    Toronto: Free agent RF Willie Bloomquist has been signed to a contract of $1,100,000 per year, for 2 years.

Saturday 2/25/2009 :

Boston: Free agent 3B Mike Lowell has been signed to a contract of $2,000,000 per year, for 2 years.
    Detroit: Free agent LF Garret Anderson has been signed to a contract of $1,300,000 per year, for 1 years.
    New York (A): Free agent P Dan Miceli has been signed to a contract of $800,000 per year, for 1 years.

Sunday 2/26/2009 :

Philadelphia: Free agent CF Terrence Long has been signed to a contract of $750,000 per year, for 1 years.
    Boston: Free agent C Mike Lieberthal has been signed to a contract of $500,000 per year, for 1 years.

Tuesday 2/28/2009 :

Boston: Free agent P Guillermo Mota has been signed to a contract of $1,200,000 per year, for 1 years.

Thursday 3/2/2009 :

Detroit: Free agent LF Russell Branyan has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Toronto: Free agent P John Thomson has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Detroit: Free agent LF John Rodriguez has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Toronto: Free agent P Russ Ortiz has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Boston: Free agent CF Jamal Strong has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Seattle: Free agent LF Reggie Abercrombie has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Boston: Free agent LF Charles Hiser has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Los Angeles (A): Free agent P Chad Paronto has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Cleveland: Free agent 2B Jeff Keppinger has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Colorado: Free agent P Chad Bradford has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Colorado: Free agent P Mike Wood has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Cleveland: Free agent P Chris Waters has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Colorado: Free agent P Scott Stewart has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Toronto: Free agent P Kyle Lohse has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Boston: Free agent P Jorge de la Rosa has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Toronto: Free agent P Randy Wolf has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Kansas City: Free agent CF Gregory Burns has been signed to a minor league contract.
    Toronto: Free agent 3B Steven Dodson has been signed to a minor league contract.

you can't spell "World Series" without "Terrence Long"

ok, you can... but shut up
    WELL MR MAYOR, FEAST YOUR EYES ON THIS SPIN DOCTORS MIX TAPE
    cleveland steamers gm in tssl
    walker texas rangers gm in tpsl

MLB ERA
    Bloomquist will help with my overall depth and especially in the infield, if he can hit vs LHP, I'll take him, but I over-paid for a depth guy though.

Lohse, Thomson, and Wolf are there incase I get really hurt by injuries in my pitching staff.

Ortiz - popularity

Dodson only 19 years old, any kind of talent boost will be welcome.
    S3SL: Toronto Blue Jays' GM - rebuilding to division winner
    http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7...illsnewbh6.jpg

Rookie ERA
    Miceli should provide some depth to my pen... Sadly Shannon Stewart steps in and starts... especially over that sack of shit Damon
    S3SL: Cincinnati Reds GM 2014-present
    TSSL: Oakland A's GM 2006-present
    TPSL: San Francisco Baseball Giants 2007-present

Can one of you fine fellas let me know how the BOS-LAA deal is looking?
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    I must be the only team that didn't even submit a FA offer...never mind actually sign someone That was the plan though.

MLB ERA
    You are not the only one....
    Give Me a Bottle of Anything and a Glazed Donut, To Go....

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder
    no parents I have ever seen is THIS FREAKING STUPID.

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    the only active GM rather.

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    What, I'm not an active GM?

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Everyday Eddie...low paying, dominates lefties. I like it.
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.