Thread: Yankees off-season block

Rookie ERA

Yankees Yankees off-season block

C Paul Lo Duca 2.5 stars

- Cheap(3.1 mil), only signed through 2009, kills LHP

RF Magglio Ordonez 2.5 stars

- Big contract(15 mil, will pay some of it), still has decent power and contact ratings, can play RF or CF. Only signed through 2009.

SS Edgar Renteria 2.5 stars

- 8.6 mil through 2009. Good overall shortstop....decent power, speed and defense.

1B Craig Wilson 2.5 stars

- *****es about playing time... 4.4 mil through 2009. Versatile, can play corner OF or 1B. Good ratings against RHP.

CP Billy Wagner 3.0 stars

- Not coming cheap as I like him as my lefty setup guy... but if you want an experienced closer, he can be had. 10.7 mil through 2009.

LHP Matt DeSalvo 2.5 stars

Decent ratings... I just dont have room for him. Pretty much free if you want him, in a dying prospect swap.

CP Joe Nathan 4.0 stars

- B U S T. What a terrible signing. He can't hack it in New York. His contract is big at 9 mil per for the next 2 years, but with his ratings, thats the premium for a closer... will not be given away... I still feel he can help a team, just not the Yankees.

Don't Even ask about:

Derek Jeter
    Ian Kinsler
    Travis Hafner
    Ben Sheets(As if you want his 30 million dollar contract anyway!)
    Mark Melancon
    Brian Bruney
    Basically any of my SP... Lowe could be had though.

Hey, I'm not putting them on the block, but if you're a ****ing moron and want them, be my guest!:

Ichiro
    Damon
    Soriano
    Huff
    S3SL: Cincinnati Reds GM 2014-present
    TSSL: Oakland A's GM 2006-present
    TPSL: San Francisco Baseball Giants 2007-present

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I'd probably have interest in someone, assuming he doesn't die and I still have a hole to fill after playoffs/flip to next season (which I will unless someone magically explodes). We do need to make our yearly trade.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

i'm interested in Nathan. don't mind the contract because its only 2 years, and I was prepared to throw that and more at K-Rod if he hit the open market.

let me know if any of my guys--not chase utley though you boob --interest you or if you'd like prospects in return or whatever.
    WELL MR MAYOR, FEAST YOUR EYES ON THIS SPIN DOCTORS MIX TAPE
    cleveland steamers gm in tssl
    walker texas rangers gm in tpsl