Thread: Be on the lookout for a Boston GM too.

MLB ERA

Be on the lookout for a Boston GM too.

With redsfan' resignation from the forums, we're in need of a Boston GM now too.

I'll talk to erik about how we should handle extensions, i.e. guys like Ortiz, so whoever may take over Boston doesn't have a giant mess on their hands. If someone can find a Boston GM before the playoffs end, that'd be even better, because then they could hand out extensions themselves.

So we're in need of 2 GMs before FA and offseason activities can commence. Be on the lookout guys.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

AA ERA
    i sort of like Boston...

MLB ERA
    Bro, you're welcome aboard ASAP if you're interested.

http://tripleplaysim.com/team2.html

There's Boston. If you're interested, would you be willing to do extensions and such? That's the major bind we're in sort of. With Milwaukee, Fischer is handling extensions and everything and then the team is up for grabs. With Boston, no one's there to handle extensions, so it'd be awesome if you're interested.

Let me know what you think. They finished low in the standings, but they're a pretty packed team. With a little roster work, I'm pretty sure you could be competing literally right away.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

AA ERA
    yeah i'll take them. just hope that people resign. i'll do extensions now

MLB ERA
    Awesome, welcome aboard friend.

Also- before doing extensions, you might want to check out the free agent compensation thing. Basically what it is, is type a and b free agents if signed within the first 10 days of free agency, net you a draft pick. So for example, David Ortiz being a type A player, if by some chance you can't resign him, whoever signs him if within the first 10 days of free agency would net you their draft pick. Curt Schilling is a type B, Ortiz is a type A from your team. I think those are the only two that qualify.

By all means still extend who you want, though. That's just some food for thought.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat