Thread: Be on the lookout for a Milwaukee GM, guys.

MLB ERA

Be on the lookout for a Milwaukee GM, guys.

Yeah, for this upcoming FA period, we're going to need a Milwaukee GM.

Hafdawg was originally the gm until he IMed me expressing he needed time off a long time ago. He never let me know he was ready to take over again, and since he's active in S3SL and back and hasn't talked to me about the Brewers spot, I'm going to assume he doesn't want it back.

Fischer did an excellent job filling in, and as much as I wish he'd stay on board, I understand he's a busy guy and has other stuff to do and whatnot. I want to just thank Fischer again for all the help he has done with the Brewers here.

However, after extensions are done, the Brewers are up for grabs. They're by no means a bad team. Very good core group of young pitchers, and a very good core group of young players as a whole. They finished 3 games out of first this year infact, and have most of their young stars locked up for awhile (and if they're not, I'm sure Fischer is in the midst of locking them up now, i.e. frankie cordero).

We won't be able to enter free agency until a Brewers GM is in place. So if you guys could be on the lookout for anyone who would make a good GM, whether it's from one of the other leagues or someone from a different site, please let them know about the opening and garner some interest.

0ctaneMets is actually #1 on the waiting list (or was), but he has private messaging turned off for some reason. So it's not really easy for me to contact him about the position... hence this post.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    his PMs are probably turned off because he has less than 50 posts or whatever...you'd have to ask mission to fix that for him (he allows it for sim leaguers...it was designed to stop spammers from PMing people about stuff).

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    A long long time ago, in a sim league far far away, I was a Brewers GM...if nobody's gonna take it, I'll fill in.
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

MLB ERA
    browntown, if you're interested in the spot, it's all yours.

Fischer has been doing extensions, but you can take over as soon as you wish, which means whenenver (as long as Fisch is ok with that, which I'm sure he is). The offseason is coming up right after the world series ends too, so if you're on board for milwaukee along with reds_fan_4_life for the red sox, we'll be able to jump right in hopefully.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA
    Sure thing, I'll take it.

Take over ASAP
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

MLB ERA
    Is now a good ASAP?

Rookie ERA
    Man, I need to check these forums more. I really would like PMs to be activated for me, because I can't get on here every day.
    Florida Marlins
    Tampa Bay Devil Rays
    Miami Heat
    Miami Dolphins
    Florida Panthers
    Florida Gators