Thread: Pre-FA Transactions deadline (11/17/7:00PM EST and free agency start time info.

MLB ERA

Pre-FA Transactions deadline (11/17/7:00PM EST and free agency start time info.

The deadline to have all pre-free agency team transactions in is 7:00 eastern time. There will be a site update as of then for all of transactions made up to that point.

Also, sometime today info will be posted on free agency. It is more than likely going to kick off tonight. It will be done in 5-day sim periods. Not sure when the deadline for the first period will be, but since this is the first one, it likely won't be a real quick sim.

After I talk to hammer we're going to make a post about free agency in here. It will have all of the rules, and the exact start times and deadlines in it.

Please send in any pre-FA transactions you have as soon as possible.

EDIT: I talked it over with erik, and we decided trading is going to be too much for us to do during free agency. With the amount of trades that have been coming through, it'd be a little hectic. However, we will make it so you have a few days after free agency is over to complete any trades you need to before the season begins.

MLB ERA
    edit: no trading through free agency, we've decided. It'd just be a lot of work on our part.

So get your trades in, and they will all be validated before the upload.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    im gonna start free agency at 8:00 tonight. NO PICK COMPENSATION this first year, so dont worry about getting tons of offers immediately. the round will run until about 10:00 tomorrow night, giving time for everyone to get their offers and shit in. im running free agency, so all offers in to me, nothing to nick for a little while.

position, player - years, money per year

this round is 5 days... 2nd round is 5 days... 3rd round is 10 days... 4th round is 10 days. then it would be first come first serve... but once free agency is done, the file heads back to nick, so hes gonna handle the first come first serve free agents at the end of the period.

thank you and good luck sirs.

MLB ERA
    Who do we send offers to?

MLB ERA
    hammer.

MLB ERA
    I'm an idiot.

Any offer restrictions?