Sure. Stack the draft when I trade out.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

Rookie ERA

Re: 2014 Babbling

Lol I didn't even realize it was this stacked until I was looking at the report while uploading. Oops.
    LeagueTeamRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLKansas City Royals (NYY/TB)3611-351711487
    TBLCleveland Indians1084-6982521
    HSLChicago Cubs2071-17641941

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: 2014 Babbling

I still have my pick. Score.

Destined to mediocrity
    MLB ERA

Re: Nationals Block

Are you serious? Why on God's green earth would you sell off when you have the 5th youngest team in the league and won 105 games last year? You have the 3rd highest attendance in the league! Your payroll is $85M.

When veteran GMs do this, it disturbs the OOTP league rhythms and causes chaos and me wanting to quit. Its bad enough that I can't seem to do a full rebuild in my own division because none of the other GMs seem to want to step up and contend for the division. I've finished first 6 out of 10 years and first or second, 9 out of 10 years.

Part of this is a rant, but part of it is a challenge to some other GMs to step it up! Come on.

Hall of Famer
    AA ERA

Quote Originally Posted by OrioleMagic View Post
    Are you serious? Why on God's green earth would you sell off when you have the 5th youngest team in the league and won 105 games last year? You have the 3rd highest attendance in the league! Your payroll is $85M.

When veteran GMs do this, it disturbs the OOTP league rhythms and causes chaos and me wanting to quit. Its bad enough that I can't seem to do a full rebuild in my own division because none of the other GMs seem to want to step up and contend for the division. I've finished first 6 out of 10 years and first or second, 9 out of 10 years.

Part of this is a rant, but part of it is a challenge to some other GMs to step it up! Come on.
    I'm not really doing it. It's more of a see what I can get kind of block. lol

I wouldn't mind trading Darvish though, and get Rioja into the rotation.
    TBL Washington 2005-2018: 1212-1056 (.534) 1 WS Title
    MSL Philadelphia Phillies - 2 W.S. Title
    Free Gift Cards, and Cash: http://www.instagc.com/27076

Rookie ERA
    Are you serious? Why on God's green earth would you sell off when you have the 5th youngest team in the league and won 105 games last year? You have the 3rd highest attendance in the league! Your payroll is $85M.When veteran GMs do this, it disturbs the OOTP league rhythms and causes chaos and me wanting to quit. Its bad enough that I can't seem to do a full rebuild in my own division because none of the other GMs seem to want to step up and contend for the division. I've finished first 6 out of 10 years and first or second, 9 out of 10 years.Part of this is a rant, but part of it is a challenge to some other GMs to step it up! Come on.
    What happened to not telling people how to run their team? Seemed to work out well for you getting tallion

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

He needs to fill 10 spots and realistically has 5 mill to work with. He's probably thinking long term.

MLB ERA

I only see 2 holes in his lineup and really nothing needs to be done with the staff.

He needs to find two starting infielders and the rest is just back up bench fodder.

I'd trade Puig or Darvish and try and fill the now 3 holes I have and still make a run.

That being said, I'm not telling him how to run his team. Just saying what I'd do.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by madsheep View Post
    What happened to not telling people how to run their team? Seemed to work out well for you getting tallion
    Group hug.

Hall of Famer
    AA ERA

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodLeo View Post
    I only see 2 holes in his lineup and really nothing needs to be done with the staff.

He needs to find two starting infielders and the rest is just back up bench fodder.

I'd trade Puig or Darvish and try and fill the now 3 holes I have and still make a run.

That being said, I'm not telling him how to run his team. Just saying what I'd do.
    And that's exactly what I'm trying to do... lol
    TBL Washington 2005-2018: 1212-1056 (.534) 1 WS Title
    MSL Philadelphia Phillies - 2 W.S. Title
    Free Gift Cards, and Cash: http://www.instagc.com/27076

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

You can always relocate to the NL West with KC, ARI and ANA.

Destined to mediocrity
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by madsheep View Post
    i really recommend that you find an OOTP therapist soon. Your going to let the Tallion trade take years off of your life because you just won't let it go. This is the second public reference to Tallion after we agreed via PM to keep it private. I still don't understand your logic in blaming me for the trade. JC, thanks for clarifying your block. Trading Darvish and/or Puig makes good sense. I appreciate your ability to see the main point of my post. Good Luck in the playoffs. You've built a nice young team.

Destined to mediocrity
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Porter View Post
    You can always relocate to the NL West with KC, ARI and ANA.
    I'd be open to Leo switching KC and SF after the season. I'm not sure how everyone else would feel about that though.

Rookie ERA
    i really recommend that you find an OOTP therapist soon. Your going to let the Tallion trade take years off of your life because you just won't let it go. This is the second public reference to Tallion after we agreed via PM to keep it private. I still don't understand your logic in blaming me for the trade. JC, thanks for clarifying your block. Trading Darvish and/or Puig makes good sense. I appreciate your ability to see the main point of my post. Good Luck in the playoffs. You've built a nice young team.
    I'm allowed to make points on the site. You traded away pieces (mauer etc)when your team was good and really didn't have competition and it seemed like this was the same and you were giving him shit for it. Merely an observation made by me. You could write another novel pm to me that I won't read... And I'm the one that needs the therapist.

Rookie ERA

The trade passing that I disagreed with is irrelevant here. I was simply saying that was might be able to get someone to trade a stud young sp for players he doesn't want. And should be able to do so with out a wahhhhhhhh comment from someone else who did the same thing

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast