Thread: The Pecking Order

Going For It

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Solid Gold The Pecking Order

Everyone likes lists right? Like this?

Okay now for my list, Jays of the day, week, month. Whatever time I or you feel like making one, it'll go here. It's "The Pecking Order..."

But first, a musical interlude...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awvShfsxnaA

Top 3 on my list today are.

1. Kevin Pillar
    Not the greatest hitter, but 7 runs saved is what he does. He's been really good in the field at just about all aspects of defense. Really high in him at the moment.

http://m.mlb.com/video/topic/6482152...omer/?c_id=mlb

2. Jose Bautista
    HAHAHAHAHA Darren O'Day

The Pecking Order-skip-jpg

3. Tampa Bay Rays
    STOP BEATING US!!! FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!

Rookie ERA

Re: The Pecking Order

Quote Originally Posted by Foster View Post

Okay now for my list, Jays of the day, week, month. Whatever time I or you feel like making one, it'll go here. It's "The Pecking Order..."

3. Tampa Bay Rays
    STOP BEATING US!!! FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!

Tell us how to beat the Yankees and we'll take it under advisement.

Going For It

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Ewww, May wasn't that great in Jays land. The Toronto media is already turning on the team as they've got no hockey or basketball to cover. But I've got two spots on the Pecking Order to fill out.

1. Mark Buehrle
    Ace of the staff? You got it. Though to be fair I wasn't expecting a whole lot out of the pitching staff. If you had them high in the predicted standings, you were expecting them to be good, and chances are, they weren't expected to be that good. Now it shows. Plus, he misses his dogs I am sure.

2. This
    DJF is coming for you.

Going For It

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Man, were has the time gone. Time for the July 16th episode of the Pecking Order.

1. Josh Donaldson

Someone is gonna get paid!!!!

2. Alex Anthopoulos
    Alright it's come to this. If he can make a trade and get some pitching, than i have faith in how the season will go. I have faith because A) The Josh Donaldson Trade and B) HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA He found someone to take Vernon Wells.

Going For It

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Looky, Looky, look who's Forty. Or number #1. It's the Pecking Order for July 29th.

1. #TULO
    Wasn't expecting that, but holy shit balls, I think i may puke on my own dick in excitement. I know you're all saying that it's not the pitching that they need (I even said that the last time out) but it's an improvement on a posistion. You make trades to improve the team, and that's what was done by adding #TULO.

2. "The Ninja"
    When you see a call from the 905 area code. Do not except.

3. Drake
    Drake's New Diss Track Comes With A Great Sports Troll

Rookie ERA

Ooooookay, that was a bit graphic, but I agree with you Fos, about an upgrade in defense...it is pitching and defense that can sometimes win over power, that's been the Rays motto. As has been demonstrated with some of the rocky pitching and downgrade of defense not being able to compensate for the anemic offense during that horrid mid-June early July slide.

I hope he stays healthy, that's gonna be the key.

It will be interesting to see where our two teams are at in September, they don't meet again until the last week of the season.

Going For It

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Knock on wood, this has gone exactly as planned. Tulo has been great in the lineup and I don't wince every time a ball gets hit towards the SS position.