Thread: Halladay 1st to win 10

Rookie ERA

Blue Jays Halladay 1st to win 10

Roy Halladay win his 10th game of the season pitching another complete game shutout. He has run his record to 10-1 and winning 7 straight in the process. He pitching line for todays outing was 9 innings, 7 hits allowed, 6 strikeouts, and 0 walks. Halladay now has pitched 43 complete games in his career. His pitching stats for this season are an incredable 10-1 , 2.52 ERA, with 88 K's and only 12 walks in 99 innings pitched.

With those stats do you think he is having a better season then Zack Greinke of Kansas City? Zack has a record of 8-2, 1.55 ERA, and 91 strikeouts and only 13 walks in 87 innings.

MLB ERA

Re: Halladay 1st to win 10

Halladay is insane. His stuff is just straight filthy and he has been consistent. That is the thing that impresses me most. The fact that he just hasn't one or two good seasons but he has just continued to be a dominant pitcher in this league. Nothing against Greinke but I do see Halladay having a better season than him. BBTN was talking about Halladay possibly reaching 30 wins, does anyone see that?
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

Rookie ERA

Quote Originally Posted by BuckFoston View Post
    Halladay is insane. His stuff is just straight filthy and he has been consistent. That is the thing that impresses me most. The fact that he just hasn't one or two good seasons but he has just continued to be a dominant pitcher in this league. Nothing against Greinke but I do see Halladay having a better season than him. BBTN was talking about Halladay possibly reaching 30 wins, does anyone see that?
    , 30 wins I don't know about that. Maybe 25.

MLB ERA

I didn't bring it up..BBTN did.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

Rookie ERA

BBTN sounds like thy are smoking something.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Halladay will get the wins because he pitches late into ballgames. Maybe not 30 but he has the best chance to do so. 13 starts this year going 7 or more innings is how you get a 10-1 record. Well that and having amazing stuff. I love watching this guy pitch and pitchers around the league need to take notes from him. Gammons was saying last night that he pitches his side sessions from 45 ft away to help save his arm.