Only for the Canadian fans.

I'm glad CBC decided to pick up the Jays again, as long as I get a chance to watch more games I'm all for it.

http://www.strike3forums.com/forums/...=newthread&f=7

The Toronto Blue Jays are returning to CBC Sports as a result of a two-year deal announced Tuesday.

The rights package includes eight regular-season games in the 2007 Major League Baseball season, and up to 30 games next year.

The first televised game is set for June 23
, with an interleague game against the Colorado Rockies at Rogers Centre. The action continues the following afternoon with the final match in the three-game series.

"We're proud to announce that the Toronto Blue Jays are back on CBC," said Scott Moore, executive director of CBC Sports.

"Blue Jays baseball is a natural big-league addition to a world-class CBC lineup this summer that includes major league soccer and our comprehensive FIFA coverage, including the FIFA U-20 World Cup taking place across Canada. This agreement brings the excitement of Blue Jays baseball back to CBC Television for Canadians across the country to enjoy."

The CBC's Jim Hughson, a five-time Gemini Award winner and play-by-play announcer for Hockey Night in Canada, will call the action
Can't say I expect much out of Hughson, but he is the best voice CBC has. Could be worse, if they decided to bring Bob Cole in, the broadcast would be about the Toronto Maple Leafs instead.