Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ted Lilly

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Lilly showed Gibbons up on the mound and that's an absolute no-no. Act like a man and get the **** off the mound!!! Gibbons shouldn't have tried to fight but we don't know what was said so I can't comment too much about Gibbons. Lilly acted like a ***** and *****es have no place in baseball. Lilly has said he wants to come pitch for SF well no thanks *****!

MLB ERA
    Brewers fan 19...you're not a steelers fan are you?

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

I must admit.... I am!!!! I have been since I was 8 years old... Sorry... You can heckle me all you want... It is ok, I can handle, My proof into handling the heckling, I have been a Brewers fan since I was 9 years old... I have been rooting for the Steelers since 1975 and the Brewers since 1977. That is a long time!!!!

GO BREWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

I agree with your statements about Lilly showing up the manager.... These athletes, as a rule, have lost all since of sports, most are over paid babies, and can't handle the fact that the manager is still the manager, and the player is still the player, and somewhere in sports and in SOCIETY people have lost that concept of that... A boss is a boss, and the emplowee is an employee, a PARENT is STILL the PARENT, and the CHILD(REN) is STILL THE CHILD. This is evident in teaching, as a teach, I see the parents believing the child over the teacher/principal. When I was growing up, another adult, teacher, whoever, talked to my parents it 99% of the time orer rode my side of the story... Our society has lost a very imoprtant trait that is necessary in life and that is RESPECT!!!!! We have none and a all about me attitude and it is really reflecting brightly in today's world....

Morals, standards, whatever you want call them, need to be re-enforced, especially with children. Being a teacher, the students are getting tougher and tougher to control. Most students have no boundaries. They have easy access to so much, that they fear nothing.

Long story short, even in the heat of competition, or whatever, we have to realize that we need to know how to handle ourselves in society. Athletes especially, whether they like it or not, are roll models... They are on tv, internet, newspapers, magazines, etc. and society is watching and listening to their actions and behaviors. And they need to remember, children look up to them!!!!!

AAA ERA
    Both Lilly and Gibbons can go **** themselves. Especially Gibbons, Him along with JP have driven this team into the ground.

Not acquiring any players at the trade deadline showed this teams intentions.
    http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7...uthbertrc1.jpg
    Im not the Genius that traded for Brandon McCarthy. And my name is certainly not John Gibbons...

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

They had a chance to make some noise and I was surprised also that they didnt make any trades...

I think Gibbons needs to reevaluate his magaerial style or something..

AA ERA
    i laughed when i saw this on espn.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    FOX sees gold. When athletes attack their coaches.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

Any results from this? Can they trade Lilly to the Sawx for nothin
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

Going For It

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Tangibles.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12