Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SBSL League Realignment

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder
    *flash the AL Championship Ring and points to the banners* whatcha accomplished .

You have yet won a season series in the win loss department! I have never lost that to you or in Missions league. Time for a change there Slyder I predict you will be a 2nd place team in the AL WEST..
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by mntwinsfan
    You have yet won a season series in the win loss department! I have never lost that to you or in Missions league. Time for a change there Slyder I predict you will be a 2nd place team in the AL WEST..
    Again baseball is not a sprint its a marathon. *Shows the AL Champ ring again from prestrike* so what have you accomplished?
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mntwinsfan
    Looks like at best you will finish 4th. Slyder is no challange anything is better than playing Cleveland! Crazy it will be fun..

Las Vegas
    Slyder and I have something that you havent accomplished. A divison title. As i said i probably wont win this season cause im not really going to try with the farm up. And being 1.5 games up in S3 when i have the 5th lowest payroll in that league isnt something to brag about. Hopefully i can get enough fillers in FA, for ill have probably then 2nd youngest team in the divison next season. Not sure what Crazy will do and hes won a divison title too. Have you? i dont think so.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA
    I tried to make it so the teams are in the correct region and make the divisions as competetive as possible.

MLB ERA
    Damn... I should have requested a switch to the AL Central to beat up on the Mossy Cows
    Give Me a Bottle of Anything and a Glazed Donut, To Go....

no parents I have ever seen is THIS FREAKING STUPID.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDave
    Damn... I should have requested a switch to the AL Central to beat up on the Mossy Cows
    You just stay in NL for right now......

MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA
    I tell you though man... the NL Central is going to be on HELL of a competitive division... I could have the same type of talent/performance and MORE, and still finish 4th in that division.... I'd pray to be in the AL Central, NL West, or something like that

Hmmm... maybe I should be come the Hawaii Hilos

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Then all of Milwaukee will boycott you forever. I dont want to make the trip out to Hawaii. My team is used to the cold Canadian air. While the NL Central became this leagues version of the AL East in S3. I think the AL West may have potenially the most trash talking in league history.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDave
    I tell you though man... the NL Central is going to be on HELL of a competitive division... I could have the same type of talent/performance and MORE, and still finish 4th in that division.... I'd pray to be in the AL Central, NL West, or something like that

Hmmm... maybe I should be come the Hawaii Hilos
    Winning the NL Central will be a huge accomplishment though. You win the Central, and you can win anywhere. The NL Central has always been our toughest division.

Talk about bragging rights.

Dave's just bitter because I knocked him outta the playoffs last year.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    I guess I needed 1 year without a playoff appearance.... don't know if it was just you knocking me out, or the injuries on top of that as well....

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by General
    Dave's just bitter because I knocked him outta the playoffs last year.
    If anybody should be bitter, it should be RockSports. He goes from winning his division to a division with two of the best teams in the NL (Milwaukee and Cincinnati) and two teams with tons and tons of potential (Tennessee and St. Louis). I think competetive divisions are better for the league though. I would rather see 5 or 6 good teams battle for a division instead of seeing 2 or 3 teams 30 and 40 games out of 1st by the All Star break. Philly is regionally perfect for this division. It was either Philly, or the Sea Dogs. Actually...now that I think about it... I should have kept Philly in the East, and moved CSKA to the East. Then moved both Savannah and Atlanta into the AL and NL Central divisions.

So do it.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEights
    If anybody should be bitter, it should be RockSports. He goes from winning his division to a division with two of the best teams in the NL (Milwaukee and Cincinnati) and two teams with tons and tons of potential (Tennessee and St. Louis). I think competetive divisions are better for the league though. I would rather see 5 or 6 good teams battle for a division instead of seeing 2 or 3 teams 30 and 40 games out of 1st by the All Star break. Philly is regionally perfect for this division. It was either Philly, or the Sea Dogs. Actually...now that I think about it... I should have kept Philly in the East, and moved CSKA to the East. Then moved both Savannah and Atlanta into the AL and NL Central divisions.

I wouldn't mind that. My only problem with it would be we'd have a NL West-like champion (from last year, real life, Padres) coming out of East and maybe even the West...But like you said, it'd be more competitive in both divisions...It won't be perfect either way you look at it...That being said, it's up to you. I definitley wouldn't mind either way. I'd like the challenge

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by BravesFan1
    I wouldn't mind that. My only problem with it would be we'd have a NL West-like champion (from last year, real life, Padres) coming out of East and maybe even the West...But like you said, it'd be more competitive in both divisions...It won't be perfect either way you look at it...That being said, it's up to you. I definitley wouldn't mind either way. I'd like the challenge
    Well...the Phillies were the AL East Champions. Heck, before the league went on break... I moved the AL Champs the Cincinnati Royals from the AL Central to the NL Central to give the Cardinals some competition. Both teams were the only teams in the league that won over 100 games.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast