Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2006 Prediction Thread

AAA ERA
    That sounds suspiciously like something Adolf Hitler might say...
    One-Time TBL Champ
    Baltimore Orioles (2018)

Three-Time S3SL Champ
    Pittsburgh Pirates Detroit Tigers St. Louis Cardinals

2012 B/S Keeper League Champ - Boston Terror

AAA ERA
    Now you're messing with a G
    From Los Angeles
    Where the helicopters got cameras.

By the way, Tommy Lasorda is my manager, so add 10 wins and 100 senile points.
    One-Time TBL Champ
    Baltimore Orioles (2018)

Three-Time S3SL Champ
    Pittsburgh Pirates Detroit Tigers St. Louis Cardinals

2012 B/S Keeper League Champ - Boston Terror

no one seems to like my chances...we will see
    i guarantee i won't finish last

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

There is no way I finish 3rd! I have enough hitting and a good pen to carry me. My starters are good enough to keep the games close.

So I will put Vegas in 2nd with the possibilty of a playoff depending if my closer and set up can hold things down. I should score 4 or more runs a game.

Vegas

Quote Originally Posted by BravesFan1
    AL East
    • Philadelphia Phillies
    • Kansas City Monarchs
    • Cooperstown Legends
    • Savannah Seadogs
    • Boston Red Sox

AL Central
    • Cleveland Indians
    • Colorado Rockies
    • Las Vegas Express
    • CKSA Moscow
    • Detroit Tigers

AL West
    1. Anaheim Angels
    2. Vancouver Vulturesß-----Wildcard winner
    3. Texas Rangers
    4. Seattle Mariners

NL East
    • Atlanta Braves
    • Florida Marlinsß------Wildcard winner
    • Washington Nationals
    • New York Mets
    • Baltimore Bombers

NL Central
    • Cincinnati Royals
    • Louisville Sluggers
    • Milwaukee Brewers
    • Tennessee Smokies
    • St. Louis Cardinals
    • Brooklyn Cyclones

NL West
    • Fresno Red Birds
    • Olympia Grunge
    • Los Angeles Dodgers
    • Virginia Rebels
    • Arizona Diamondbacks

I think the hardest division to predict was the AL West. The top 3 teams have equal chance to win the division. Just like in real baseball, the AL is a lot better than the NL.

ALCS: Phillies over Indians
    NLCS: Braves over Red Birds

World Series: Braves over Phillies in 6…Not being a homer at all, I just think my rotation is easily the best in the game and with a solid lineup and bullpen.

These are just my predictions. I only spent about 20 minutes on this, so it’s not like in-depth predictions or anything…Comments or thoughts???
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

Quote Originally Posted by mntwinsfan
    There is no way I finish 3rd! I have enough hitting and a good pen to carry me. My starters are good enough to keep the games close.

So I will put Vegas in 2nd with the possibilty of a playoff depending if my closer and set up can hold things down. I should score 4 or more runs a game.

Vegas
    Your starters aren't good outside of Penny. Brandon Backe is your #2, and he wouldn't start for any of the contending teams. Your offense and bullpen are good, but your rotation won't make up for it.

well, vegas.....your going to be upset when I have you finishing 4th. My predictions coming in 20 min.

Rookie ERA
    good job with the predictions, always nice to see how others see things.
    Erik

im waiting for alba's predictions...hopefully i won't be last again

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

ok sure where is this list?

Quote Originally Posted by albbla2000mu
    well, vegas.....your going to be upset when I have you finishing 4th. My predictions coming in 20 min.

I cant wait till we play and I run your team all over the field. I will not lose a series to you.

Vegas
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

Ok....the fa'shizzle predictions...

AL East:
    1. Philly (very high contact team, strong front 3 SP, good but not great pen) Will have shot winning in playoffs with big 3 SP
    2. Savannah (very balanced team that should rank top 10 ERA and Runs) could be in playoffs if mission pulls a few strings or has young guys play well
    3. K.C. (solid contact offense mixing in some power, nice overall staff) Chance at winning division, will finish above .500 but nothing definite
    4. Cooperstown (mediocre offense is complented by average SP, strong bullpen) Will find it tough to finish above .500 in this division
    5. Boston (weak offense, weak pitching, not much hope this season) currently one of the worst teams in league, will look towards future

AL Central:
    1. Cleveland (solid lineup, nice SP, nice bullpen...nice shot at it all) no question 90 or more wins in pretty good division in my opinion
    2. Colorado (decent offense, pretty good rotation, above average pen) will be a good team, could steal from Cleveland
    3. CSKA (below average hitting, slightly above average pitching) will eak out more than 81 wins
    4. Las Vegas (Ok offense, stronger pitching then Detroit, may sneak into 3rd) .500 team, but could be better or worse with trades
    5. Detroit (balanced offense, weak pitching staff) ...will struggle

AL West:
    Vancouver (Fairly weak lineup, great overall pitching staff) should win division could go a long way in playoffs with that pitching
    Anaheim (7 guys with 7 contact, average bullpen, aveage SP) above .500, but will find it difficult to catch Vancouver
    Texas (old lineup but solid, ok pitching staff, might eek out 2nd place finish) could be above or below .500 based on a little luck.
    Seattle (no much here, below average offense, below average pitching) very little chance to have a winning season

I see Savannah or Colorado as Wilcard, but go with Savannah....on to the NL...

its probably the worst in the division...just check the rest out

Quote Originally Posted by bwitty24
    What is that weak about the staff?
    Your staff is weak. You're the only one that doesn't think that. Duke is good, Perez is decent, but Ramirez, Thomson, and Hampton are pretty bad. Your lineup is bad too. Eckstein, Williams, Wilson, Jenkins, Catalanatto as your top 5 in the lineup? That's bad. You might finish 4th, if you get lucky..

um...i didn't even make the lineups...they were just there when he uploaded the league

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast