View Poll Results: Do you support Minor League Free Agents?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 41.18%
  • No

10 58.82%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Minor Leauge Free Agents

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEights
    That can still happen if teams can just resign most players to a mlc though.

So wait explain this to me just a little better so I can understand what I'm voting on here.

After a player has 6 years in the minor leagues, they become a free agent. How do you resign them? Do you resign them in the extension thread when it comes time? Will they still accept a MLC, or will they demand more money?

I may seem like a dumbass, but just trying to figure out what this is.

You resign them like you would any other player who was getting ready to be a free agent. If they are in the minors they almost always just accept a minor league contract, kinda like a real life crappy player (think Brandon Larson). Thats why in my opinion its pointless, since nearly everyone on your team (and most likely every single player in your minors) will resign for a minor league contract anyways. What it would do however, is make more work for Crazy, slow down the league, and cause more complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by albbla2000mu
    You resign them like you would any other player who was getting ready to be a free agent. If they are in the minors they almost always just accept a minor league contract, kinda like a real life crappy player (think Brandon Larson). Thats why in my opinion its pointless, since nearly everyone on your team (and most likely every single player in your minors) will resign for a minor league contract anyways. What it would do however, is make more work for Crazy, slow down the league, and cause more complaining.
    Thanks for explaining.

I vote no.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123