Thread: Hey Crazy

MLB ERA

Hey Crazy

I think when we implemented the new stuff it sent the game file into melt down. Given the amount of recent problems, I wouldnt mind a restarted one, you can decide what features are kept and what not, I think the 40 man roster for the most part was probably a mistake, plus theres been 2-3 people come on here looking for teams and Mission's is full. You were great with this league and would gladly rejoin and start over with you as commish.

If you think the game file can be fixed just let us know so we can plan for the revival of Strike Back Sim League.

Angels GM.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    No offense to Crazy, I'd still prefer someone else to commish using the roster file from Crazy.

Anyway, starting over would flat out suck. Yeah, I'm bitter about losing the most coveted starting pitcher in the league.

Yeah, we should just start over.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyder
    I think when we implemented the new stuff it sent the game file into melt down. Given the amount of recent problems, I wouldnt mind a restarted one, you can decide what features are kept and what not, I think the 40 man roster for the most part was probably a mistake, plus theres been 2-3 people come on here looking for teams and Mission's is full. You were great with this league and would gladly rejoin and start over with you as commish.

If you think the game file can be fixed just let us know so we can plan for the revival of Strike Back Sim League.

Angels GM.
    I'm hoping to get computer up and running again in the next week or two. Restarting might be our only option due to the problems we've had with the league file, but I'm still going to attempt to fix the current file.

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    another 2 weeks? if someone has a key code I will run it till crazy if ever will be back and running the league. Just sucks months no action in the league. Lets get this rolling..
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA
    a key code?

this league can't just be restarted... it needs some wor done to the league file as well. if you remember when the league stalled, the file kinda blew up and screwed up the years of service.

I love my team, and would hate to see us restart, but I'd be find with it if it makes it easier to restart the league. As long as it's restarted with a blind draft like it was in the beginning.

Crazy has done a great job with this league, and I'd hate to see anybody else run it. This League is the only league besides the Original that has stuck around.

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    then just start over so we can do this again. I am getting the feeling that you dont want to run the league anymore. I know you can get a computer for 299 buxs. If you dont want to do this anymore just say it. I am sure someone with the game will take it over.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL