So Free Agency didn't pan out like I hoped. But the team is younger and the offense should be a strength after going from 18th to 8th by the end of the year after the world ended with KoZ and I making a trade. Here is the 2026 rendition of the EVIL EMPIRE.

Lineup vs RHP:
1 Lonzo Wilkinson 2b
2 Mike Darley LF
3 Gail Dayton 1b
4 Lucius Green 3b
5 Rod Flanders RF
6 Andre Roussenof DH
7 Son Jarrell ss
8 Mort Goldman CA
9 The Evil Monkey CF

At least to start the year I am going to platoon Wilkinson/Neblett at 2b. When Andre vs RHP collapses like his talents they will probably split duties to try and prolong Neblett's useful life. Darley returns after being out most of the year with an injury.

Lineup vs LHP:
1 Dale Neblett 2b
2 Son Jarrell ss
3 The Evil Monkey CF
4 Lucius Green 3b
5 Rod Flanders RF
6 Lonzo Wilkinson DH
7 Mort Goldman CA
8 Gail Dayton 1b
9 Mike Darley LF

This is definately going to be the weaker of the two lineups because of splits of Dayton and the lack of a masher for LF. Darley is too old I think to balance out at this point so I am just going with it as is. I hope Rod Flanders is able to provide protection for Lucius Green in the meantime.

Bench:
1) Andrew Walker 1b. Will hopefully be the high contact hitter off the bench to make an impact late in games.
2) Raru Harunobu CA. Backup Catcher and nothing more.
3) Dwayne Johnson 2b/ss. Glove man extraordinaire.
4) Anthony Jayne PH. Probably won't see the field... ever, strictly ph duty.
5a) Dale Neblett/Lonzo Wilkinson 2b Attempting to prolong Neblett for another 2 years by giving him rest. Also want to see what I have in Wilkinson as a starter. Both probably play everyday if Andre falters.
5b) Andre Roussenof DH/PH. Lefty power bat so long as his actuals stay high enough and he produces

Starting Rotation
1) R Leon White
2) L Joey Morales
3)R Daniel Boyer
4) R Luis Saiz
5) L Jimmy Hill

Dear Sideshow Bob at AAA, please drink whatever Rod drank last year to explode in development you are truely needed... IMMEDIATELY. Always looking to upgrade over a number of these guys.

Bullpen
1) R Richard Blinken-Smythe
2) L Kurt Schnurr
3) R Alonso Faria
4) L Michael Masson
5) R Dwight Stall
6) R Alberto Martinez
Pen was a real strength last year so I hope the slight change with Schnurr makes it even stronger. Mr. Masson you are on the short list to go if I find someone to bump Hill to the pen as the 2nd lefty. The 10 million dollar pain in my butt better repeat his 2025 season!