Ok, so I am back from my vacation. Sorry about the incomplete upload. I came to the conclusion that the wireless in the hotel we were at was so shitty that it took so long for the upload to do anything that it timed out after the team pages. I will be confirming that in a bit by uploading the rest of the sim.

The next sim will be Sunday, August 16th to a) allow for everyone to get settled again with their team and b) to allow me to go to Long Island to visit my girlfriend. I will bring my laptop though so I will have access.

The problem during the last vacation was that I was sort of in the bottom of the Grand Canyon, where cell phone, internet, and basic civilization was approximately 200 miles away. I was 250 miles from a hospital .

The trip itself was amazing. I will be posting a few pictures because it was just mind bogglingly beautiful there.

Next week I will be simming a few times, then I go back to school the next week (the 25th to be exact) so things should get a little more regular from there on out. Thanks for bearing with me guys. I really appreciate it.