Thread: Big Australia Block, lots of good arms

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Trade Block Big Australia Block, lots of good arms

All I want is prospects for these guys, and I won't charge too much for some of them...

Good Pitchers
    #43 Micah Owings, Reliever, 29 yrs, Australia Platypi - Out of the Park Baseball Report - 3.5 star RP/SP, and he can hit

#39 Rafael Soriano, Reliever, 32 yrs, Australia Platypi - Out of the Park Baseball Report - 4 star RP with an expiring contract

#70 Matt Belisle, Reliever, 31 yrs, Australia Platypi - Out of the Park Baseball Report - 3.0 star SP/RP, 8-10-8

#2 Reggie Furillo, Starting Pitcher, 23 yrs, Australia Platypi - Out of the Park Baseball Report - 4.5 star spect MLB ready SP

#68 Adam Loewen, Reliever, 28 yrs, Australia Platypi - Out of the Park Baseball Report - 3 star RP/SP, only 28

#54 Carl Slone, Closer, 28 yrs, Australia Platypi - Out of the Park Baseball Report - 10-4-10 3.0 star RP

#16 Mickey "Mouse" Vogel, Reliever, 27 yrs, Australia Platypi - Out of the Park Baseball Report - 8-9-9/9 END/67 GB 3.0 star SP, only 27

Other Dudes
    #27 Lastings "Bend Ya Knees" Milledge, Leftfield, 27 yrs, Australia Platypi - Out of the Park Baseball Report - solid OF who's started for me before

#15 Herm "Ice Cream" Barr, Catcher, 25 yrs, Australia Platypi - Out of the Park Baseball Report - not quite ready, but should be a solid part time catcher soon

#47 Endy Chavez, Leftfield, 34 yrs, Australia Platypi - Out of the Park Baseball Report - very good backup OF, I'll take a prospect gamble for him

#43 Sam Coleman, Shortstop, 25 yrs, Australia Platypi - Out of the Park Baseball Report - MLB ready SS, hits lefties well

#36 Arthur "Aquaman" Curry, First Base, 24 yrs, Australia Platypi - Out of the Park Baseball Report - 5 star 1B spect

#44 Ryan Shealy, First Base, 32 yrs, Australia Platypi - Out of the Park Baseball Report - 1B who kills lefties every year

#32 Kenard Springer, Rightfield, 28 yrs, Australia Platypi - Out of the Park Baseball Report - Solid young OF, plays all positions
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

MLB ERA

Re: Big Australia Block, lots of good arms

hey, Mickey Mouse isn't from Columbia.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat